Jonathan Ganz

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

He's been showing his true colors for quite a while now... this
is nothing new.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"felton" wrote in message
Thanks for showing your true colors.

I remember reading that someone asked John McCain upon his return to
the US after his years as a POW how he felt about the folks who had
protested the war during his captivity. His replied that those were
the rights he and his fellow servicemen were fighting for.

Now along comes Joe and his group of "proud Americans" making every
effort they can feebly muster to shut down freedom of expression. It
is my understanding that Farenheit 9/11 is working towards
availability to our servicemen and women on military bases with the
blessings of the various services. Fortunately they still understand
what Joe and his group do not.

On 20 Jul 2004 10:26:49 -0700, (Joe) wrote:

Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...,ART-439%5ENT-

ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!