Anonymous Sender

Default Republican Convention Schedule 2004

One-day Schedule for The 2004 Republican National Convention

The first day and almost all the issues seem to be covered:

The 2004 Republican National Convention (New York City)

10:00 am: Opening Ceremony: Pat Boone accompanies
Lee Greenwood singing "I'm Proud to be an American"

That's true. They like to separate themselves from the Democrats right
off the bat.

10:05 am: Vote on motion to go into Closed Session.
(If motion fails, Justice Antonin Scalia will
announce that all media must turn off audio and
video recording devices.)

Since nobody watches these conventions, who would even know if the
cameras were turned off?

10:30 am: Katherine Harris speaks on "Are Elections Really
Necessary?"

Katherine Harris' only sin was that she followed Florida's election
laws to the letter. Anybody who does that is naturally hated by the
Left.

10:45 am: Trent Lott - "Re-segregation in the 21st Century"

Will Colin Powell and Condi Rice join in?

11:00 am: Announcement: Lincoln Memorial Renamed for Ronald Reagan

Reagan did free more people than Lincoln, but Lincoln is still the most
loved Republican. I don't see a switch happening.

11:10 am: Phyllis Schlafly speaks on "Why Birth Control Should Be
Outlawed"

You got us there. Republicans like little cute little babies, and don't
want them sliced up and thrown away in the trash.

11:30 am: Rush Limbaugh - "Just Say No To Drugs"

That's a speech he's giving to the Democrat Convention, where it's
needed the most.

11:45 am: Ann Coulter's Tribute to "Joe McCarthy, American Patriot"

Was a "Communist witchhunt" really such a bad thing, if there were lots
of Soviet "witches" in the US Government in the 1940s and 50s, as there
were? Especially in the State Department.

12:00 noon: Singing of "God Bless America" and big screen projection
of
"Blue Angels" fly-over

What's wrong with that?

12:04 pm: Lunch Break - steak with vegetable sides of ketchup and
relish,
yellow cake

Yum.

12:30 pm: Oliver North - "Never Trade Arms with Terrorists"

What do you have against American hostages?

1:00 pm: Reps. Doolittle and DeLay speak on the GOP congressional
agenda.

Who should chart the course for Republicans across the bridge to the
future? Ted Kennedy?

1:30 pm: Group cheer -- Global-warming-schmobal warming!

A waste of effort in any case. Soon, China, Indonesia, and India will
have a much greater impact on greenhouse gases than the USA ever did.

1:35 pm: GOP's Tribute to Tokenism, featuring Colin Powell and Condi
Rice

Henry Kissinger would be quite surprised to learn that Secretary of
State is a "token" job. I'd love to have that "token."

2:00 pm: Accounting for Beginners -- "Tax Cuts are Good for Deficit
Reduction"

You're learning. Deficits are solved by a strong growing economy, not
high taxes. High taxes are like a little oar. A strong economy is like
a giant spinnaker. Which gets you downwind faster, and smarter?

2:30 pm: Labor Secretary Elaine Chao speaks on "Economic Growth
Through
Job Exportation"

There's at least 2 or 3 times as much insourcing (e.g. Honda, Toyota,
Mercedes manufacturing, and all the American branch offices of foreign
companies) as there is outsourcing. If you want to make your own
athletic shoes, you can I guess. But, if you want to cut the Third
World out of any profit from their unskilled labor, so that Americans
can keep working in shoe factories, that's just impossible.

3:00 pm: Newt Gingrich speaks on "The Sanctity of Marriage"

Gingrich is just a TV commentator now. Maybe they can get Rosie
O'Donnell to fill in for him.

3:30 pm: Unveiling of "The Guide to Imperialism" by the Heritage
Foundation

Heritage loves what America did for West Germany, Japan, the Soviet
Union, Afghanistan, and Iraq. That's a stain on America only if you're
a freedom-hating Commie, a dictator, or Michael Moore.

4:00 pm: Announcement: Ronald Reagan to be added to Mt. Rushmore

As he should be.

4:15 pm: "Eradicate Poor People" Happy Hour (guided sight-seeing
buses
leaving for Harlem every 10 minutes)

The Democrats already have that franchise locked up. They've controlled
our big city slums and ghettoes for decades. Their own Democrat-only
voter plantations. Ambitious people need not apply.

6:00 pm: Dinner Break: Texas-Style Endangered Species Barbeque

Barbequed Leftists? Yuck!

7:00 pm: John Ashcroft leads ceremonial burning of the Bill of
Rights

What right have you lost? The right to get killed by al-Qaeda terrorist
cells?

(Note to convention hall staff - make sure statue of Justice is
fully clothed)

Ashcroft covered the statue's breasts so that the old press
photographers wouldn't hurt their knees down there on the floor trying
to get the big-boob-next-to-the-Ashcroft-face money shot as they
routinely were doing before.

7:15 pm: George W. Bush video tribute "Higher than a Kite: Portrait
of a
Fighter Pilot"

He even has his own flight suit with over 600 solo-fighter-pilot hours
on it. Pretty good for a chimp, huh?

7:30 pm: Vote on motion to put image of Ronald Reagan on one dollar
bill

You're full of great ideas.

Keynote Speech by Dick Cheney (Exact time TBA, depending on his
arrival
from secret bunker).

The patriotic Time Magazine outed his "secret bunker" location.

8:00 pm: "Kiss Ass" session with Christian Coalition

I think it's called a "prayer session." Ask a Christian to
explain "prayer" sometime.

8:30 pm: Workshop on government-corporate relations by Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney is completely divested from all past employers, and as the
Vice President, he has no role in writing government contracts. But
that's just the truth, so you wouldn't understand it.

8:45 pm: Log Cabin Republicans Encounter Session --
Coming to Terms with Your Self-Hatred

Maybe they just like living in a safe prosperous country. Because
they're gay doesn't mean they're stupid enough to vote Democrat.

9:00 pm: Assault Rifle Raffle

There's no such thing as an "assault rifle" on sale in your local gun
shop. They're just semi-auto rifles made to look military. Automatics
are already outlawed. It's just a superficial label put on guns that
appear military, by people who hate the 2nd Amendment and don't
understand the source of American Freedom.
felton

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:05:44 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
wrote:

One-day Schedule for The 2004 Republican National Convention

The first day and almost all the issues seem to be covered:

The 2004 Republican National Convention (New York City)

10:00 am: Opening Ceremony: Pat Boone accompanies
Lee Greenwood singing "I'm Proud to be an American"

That's true.

snip

Hey Bill...I enjoyed the post but it appears that old "anonymous"
proved the truth of the old saying..."sarcasm is wasted on the
ignorant." I can see why he/she/it prefers to remain anonymous.

Horvath

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:25:43 GMT, wrote
this crap:

[...]

I hope they televise this. I want to tape it and save it.

But I hope they put Ronald Reagan on the ten dollar bill instead of
the one dollar. Hamilton was never a president. The back side could
be the Reagan Ranch or a tribute to the Berlin Wall coming down.

Jonathan Ganz

Shut up tittie boy. You have nothing useful to add.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
[...]

Bob Crantz

On the back I'd rather see the likeness of Reagan speaking into the
microphone' "My fellow Americans, I have just signed legislation that
outlaws Russia, we begin bombing in five minutes".
That was one of his five finest moments!

BC

"Horvath" wrote in message
[...]

Bob Crantz

She's hot!

You have no taste.

Or you aRE GAY!

bc

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:27:42 GMT, "Bob Crantz"

wrote:

check out Katherine Harris.

She's hot!

Yeah, if you like overpainted corpses.

BB

felton

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:54:25 -0400, Horvath
wrote:

I hope they televise this. I want to tape it and save it.

But I hope they put Ronald Reagan on the ten dollar bill instead of
the one dollar. Hamilton was never a president. The back side could
be the Reagan Ranch or a tribute to the Berlin Wall coming down.

Neither was Benjamin Franklin...so what's your point? You should hope
he goes on the $1 bill anyway, the likelihood of you ever seeing a $10
seems remote.
Jonathan Ganz

Even Horass has had better.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 02:46:00 GMT, "Bob Crantz"

wrote:

She's hot!

She's a skank. In every way imaginable.

BB

OT--Oh, the irony! NOYB General 0 July 17th 04 08:46 AM
EARTHSHIP SAILS IN VALENCIA, SPAIN APRIL 2004 EARTHSHIP SAILS IN VALENCIA, SPAIN APRIL 2004 Earthship Biotecture Cruising 0 February 6th 04 07:03 PM
FY 2004 CORPS DREDGE SCHEDULE Capt. Dave General 6 January 14th 04 06:12 PM