Bob Crantz

Default Republican Convention Schedule 2004

On the back I'd rather see the likeness of Reagan speaking into the
microphone' "My fellow Americans, I have just signed legislation that
outlaws Russia, we begin bombing in five minutes".
That was one of his five finest moments!

BC

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:25:43 GMT, wrote
this crap:

One-day Schedule for The 2004 Republican National Convention

The first day and almost all the issues seem to be covered:

The 2004 Republican National Convention (New York City)

10:00 am: Opening Ceremony: Pat Boone accompanies
Lee Greenwood singing "I'm Proud to be an American"

10:05 am: Vote on motion to go into Closed Session.
(If motion fails, Justice Antonin Scalia will
announce that all media must turn off audio and
video recording devices.)

10:30 am: Katherine Harris speaks on "Are Elections Really Necessary?"

10:45 am: Trent Lott - "Re-segregation in the 21st Century"

11:00 am: Announcement: Lincoln Memorial Renamed for Ronald Reagan

11:10 am: Phyllis Schlafly speaks on "Why Birth Control Should Be

Outlawed"

11:30 am: Rush Limbaugh - "Just Say No To Drugs"

11:45 am: Ann Coulter's Tribute to "Joe McCarthy, American Patriot"

12:00 noon: Singing of "God Bless America" and big screen projection of
"Blue Angels" fly-over

12:04 pm: Lunch Break - steak with vegetable sides of ketchup and relish,
yellow cake

12:30 pm: Oliver North - "Never Trade Arms with Terrorists"

1:00 pm: Reps. Doolittle and DeLay speak on the GOP congressional agenda.

1:30 pm: Group cheer -- Global-warming-schmobal warming!

1:35 pm: GOP's Tribute to Tokenism, featuring Colin Powell and Condi Rice

2:00 pm: Accounting for Beginners -- "Tax Cuts are Good for Deficit
Reduction"

2:30 pm: Labor Secretary Elaine Chao speaks on "Economic Growth Through
Job Exportation"

3:00 pm: Newt Gingrich speaks on "The Sanctity of Marriage"

3:30 pm: Unveiling of "The Guide to Imperialism" by the Heritage

Foundation

4:00 pm: Announcement: Ronald Reagan to be added to Mt. Rushmore

4:15 pm: "Eradicate Poor People" Happy Hour (guided sight-seeing buses
leaving for Harlem every 10 minutes)

6:00 pm: Dinner Break: Texas-Style Endangered Species Barbeque

7:00 pm: John Ashcroft leads ceremonial burning of the Bill of Rights

(Note to convention hall staff - make sure statue of Justice is fully

clothed)

7:15 pm: George W. Bush video tribute "Higher than a Kite: Portrait of a
Fighter Pilot"

7:30 pm: Vote on motion to put image of Ronald Reagan on one dollar bill

Keynote Speech by Dick Cheney (Exact time TBA, depending on his arrival
from secret bunker).

8:00 pm: "Kiss Ass" session with Christian Coalition

8:30 pm: Workshop on government-corporate relations by Dick Cheney

8:45 pm: Log Cabin Republicans Encounter Session --
Coming to Terms with Your Self-Hatred

9:00 pm: Assault Rifle Raffle

I hope they televise this. I want to tape it and save it.

But I hope they put Ronald Reagan on the ten dollar bill instead of
the one dollar. Hamilton was never a president. The back side could
be the Reagan Ranch or a tribute to the Berlin Wall coming down.