felton

Default Republican Convention Schedule 2004

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:05:44 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
wrote:

One-day Schedule for The 2004 Republican National Convention

The first day and almost all the issues seem to be covered:

The 2004 Republican National Convention (New York City)

10:00 am: Opening Ceremony: Pat Boone accompanies
Lee Greenwood singing "I'm Proud to be an American"

That's true.

snip

Hey Bill...I enjoyed the post but it appears that old "anonymous"
proved the truth of the old saying..."sarcasm is wasted on the
ignorant." I can see why he/she/it prefers to remain anonymous.