Jonathan Ganz

Default Republican Convention Schedule 2004

Shut up tittie boy. You have nothing useful to add.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:25:43 GMT, wrote
this crap:

One-day Schedule for The 2004 Republican National Convention

The first day and almost all the issues seem to be covered:

The 2004 Republican National Convention (New York City)

10:00 am: Opening Ceremony: Pat Boone accompanies
Lee Greenwood singing "I'm Proud to be an American"

10:05 am: Vote on motion to go into Closed Session.
(If motion fails, Justice Antonin Scalia will
announce that all media must turn off audio and
video recording devices.)

10:30 am: Katherine Harris speaks on "Are Elections Really Necessary?"

10:45 am: Trent Lott - "Re-segregation in the 21st Century"

11:00 am: Announcement: Lincoln Memorial Renamed for Ronald Reagan

11:10 am: Phyllis Schlafly speaks on "Why Birth Control Should Be

Outlawed"

11:30 am: Rush Limbaugh - "Just Say No To Drugs"

11:45 am: Ann Coulter's Tribute to "Joe McCarthy, American Patriot"

12:00 noon: Singing of "God Bless America" and big screen projection of
"Blue Angels" fly-over

12:04 pm: Lunch Break - steak with vegetable sides of ketchup and relish,
yellow cake

12:30 pm: Oliver North - "Never Trade Arms with Terrorists"

1:00 pm: Reps. Doolittle and DeLay speak on the GOP congressional agenda.

1:30 pm: Group cheer -- Global-warming-schmobal warming!

1:35 pm: GOP's Tribute to Tokenism, featuring Colin Powell and Condi Rice

2:00 pm: Accounting for Beginners -- "Tax Cuts are Good for Deficit
Reduction"

2:30 pm: Labor Secretary Elaine Chao speaks on "Economic Growth Through
Job Exportation"

3:00 pm: Newt Gingrich speaks on "The Sanctity of Marriage"

3:30 pm: Unveiling of "The Guide to Imperialism" by the Heritage

Foundation

4:00 pm: Announcement: Ronald Reagan to be added to Mt. Rushmore

4:15 pm: "Eradicate Poor People" Happy Hour (guided sight-seeing buses
leaving for Harlem every 10 minutes)

6:00 pm: Dinner Break: Texas-Style Endangered Species Barbeque

7:00 pm: John Ashcroft leads ceremonial burning of the Bill of Rights

(Note to convention hall staff - make sure statue of Justice is fully

clothed)

7:15 pm: George W. Bush video tribute "Higher than a Kite: Portrait of a
Fighter Pilot"

7:30 pm: Vote on motion to put image of Ronald Reagan on one dollar bill

Keynote Speech by Dick Cheney (Exact time TBA, depending on his arrival
from secret bunker).

8:00 pm: "Kiss Ass" session with Christian Coalition

8:30 pm: Workshop on government-corporate relations by Dick Cheney

8:45 pm: Log Cabin Republicans Encounter Session --
Coming to Terms with Your Self-Hatred

9:00 pm: Assault Rifle Raffle

I hope they televise this. I want to tape it and save it.

But I hope they put Ronald Reagan on the ten dollar bill instead of
the one dollar. Hamilton was never a president. The back side could
be the Reagan Ranch or a tribute to the Berlin Wall coming down.