Michael

Default Saint's at sea

I have to pass on the question, it's the law. But I have the Diego G.
photos ready. Your addy doesn't work though. . . . . . . .

Michael

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Good for a half dozen asa points. But only 5 for Katy since she's a
catholic and should know about the saints.

Describe The St. Hiaire method of Navigation.

Joe

katysails

It's using spherical trig to establish zenith points to ascertain
position....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

Joe, I answered at 10:12pm....you're still blathering about the whole thing
at 11:20pm....with no incication you've read my answer....Your favorite nun
should stick your nose in a wad of chewing gum and plaster you to the
blackboard on tiptoe for an hour...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scout

Katy,
as you know, I'm taking some grad classes at a Catholic University. There's
a nun there, must be in her 70's, collects money in the book store ~ she
scares the crap outta me!
ahh, memories.
Scout.
"now claaaaasss: SHADUP!"

"katysails" wrote in message
Joe, I answered at 10:12pm....you're still blathering about the whole

thing
at 11:20pm....with no incication you've read my answer....Your favorite

nun
should stick your nose in a wad of chewing gum and plaster you to the
blackboard on tiptoe for an hour...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

---

Joe

"Michael" wrote in message ...
I have to pass on the question, it's the law. But I have the Diego G.
photos ready. Your addy doesn't work though. . . . . . . .

Check your yahoo mail for correct addy,

Thanks
Joe

Michael

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Good for a half dozen asa points. But only 5 for Katy since she's a
catholic and should know about the saints.

Describe The St. Hiaire method of Navigation.

Joe

Joe

Nav wrote in message ...
LOPs from celestial heights?

Yes you are correct Nav,

The St Hiliare method Is the establishing of a line of position from
the observation of the altitude of a celestial body by the use of an
altitude difference and azimuth.

St Hilaire came up with this method crossing the desert with
Nepolian.

Joe

Cheers

Joe wrote:

(Joe) wrote in message . com...

Good for a half dozen asa points. But only 5 for Katy since she's a
catholic and should know about the saints.

Describe The St. Hiaire method of Navigation.

Joe

My mistake (ie:katytype), and help for you googlers. It's Saint
Hilaire not Hiaire.

Still good for 6 asa points. But still only 5 for katy, and if she
misses it I will call my favorate nun and get he to smak Katy on the
knuckles with a set of parellel rulers :O)

Joe

Joe

"katysails" wrote in message ...
It's using spherical trig to establish zenith points to ascertain
position....

Close, you establish a LOP.

Expect a visit for Sister Slappau. Or say 5 hail mary's and you will
be forgiven.

Many think St Hiliare came up with Darwinism. he published a theory of
evolution a hundred + years before Darwin.

Joe

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Paddleing Saints Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 1st 03 02:25 PM
Many Saints on 10-25-02 Aubentan ASA 1 August 30th 03 02:04 AM
Boaters like this make jetskier look like saints DJFRANKIEB General 7 July 17th 03 12:35 AM