Joe

Default Saint's at sea

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Joe, I answered at 10:12pm....you're still blathering about the whole thing
at 11:20pm....with no incication you've read my answer....Your favorite nun
should stick your nose in a wad of chewing gum and plaster you to the
blackboard on tiptoe for an hour...

Katy I posted my last correction at 20:20 pst. I live in the CST zone.

Do you know how to read a 24 hour clock? And know how many time zones
are in the Good ol USA? I will have my favorate nun provide you a
dunce cap and put you in the corner.

Joe

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Nav

Joe wrote:

Nav wrote in message ...

LOPs from celestial heights?

Yes you are correct Nav,

The St Hiliare method Is the establishing of a line of position from
the observation of the altitude of a celestial body by the use of an
altitude difference and azimuth.

St Hilaire came up with this method crossing the desert with
Nepolian.

I didn't know that -I though he must be a patron saint of navigators...

Cheers

katysails

Katy I posted my last correction at 20:20 pst. I live in the CST zone.

Yeah, Joe. I do know what a 24 hr clock is...but I'm not in the military
and MY computer, set up for EDT, says different....so take Sr. Broomella and
throw her back to the convent she came from....she's obviously a fraud....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Joe

Nav wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:

Nav wrote in message ...

LOPs from celestial heights?

Yes you are correct Nav,

The St Hiliare method Is the establishing of a line of position from
the observation of the altitude of a celestial body by the use of an
altitude difference and azimuth.

St Hilaire came up with this method crossing the desert with
Nepolian.

I didn't know that -I though he must be a patron saint of navigators...

Cheers

He may be, ask Katy.

never mind.... Hey KATY is he a patron saint of navigators or what?

Might be worth adding his medallian to my St Christopher Ive carried
for the last 25 years.

Joe
Joe

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Katy I posted my last correction at 20:20 pst. I live in the CST zone.

Yeah, Joe. I do know what a 24 hr clock is...but I'm not in the military

All boat logs should be kept in 24 hr time. Its easy 0000 to 1200
after noon ad 1 hour to each hour after. So if its 20:20 you subtract
1200 making it 8:20 standard time. Subtract 2 hours the difference
from PST to CST and you get 6:20 standard time. The time I posted. BTW
what is EDT?

and MY computer, set up for EDT, says different....so take Sr. Broomella and
throw her back to the convent she came from....she's obviously a fraud....

What is a Sr. is that a level of being a nun?

Joe
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

I didn't know that -I though he must be a patron saint of navigators...

Cheers

He may be, ask Katy.

never mind.... Hey KATY is he a patron saint of navigators or what?

Brendan the Navigator is the patron saint of navigators....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

All boat logs should be kept in 24 hr time

Get real. We cruise and weekend.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Bart Senior

Not only that, but in zulu time!

katysails wrote

All boat logs should be kept in 24 hr time

Get real. We cruise and weekend.

katysails

Not only that, but in zulu time!

That's ok...you guys go right on pretending you're still in the Navy....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Paddleing Saints Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 1st 03 02:25 PM
Many Saints on 10-25-02 Aubentan ASA 1 August 30th 03 02:04 AM
Boaters like this make jetskier look like saints DJFRANKIEB General 7 July 17th 03 12:35 AM