katysails

Default Saint's at sea

Bart: Women and cats can do that too, but they choose not to...: P

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Horvath

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 05:56:24 GMT, "Bart Senior"
wrote this crap:

Not only that, but in zulu time!

I'm glad somebody knows this!

katysails wrote

All boat logs should be kept in 24 hr time

Get real. We cruise and weekend.

DSK

Not only that, but in zulu time!

katysails wrote:
That's ok...you guys go right on pretending you're still in the Navy....

Oh, c'mon... Zulu time is useful in navigating. Plus it sounds really cool!

If I was going to pretend I was still in the Navy, I'd station a
watchkeeper in our engine room, and refuel underway. Hmm, now that you
mention it, that sounds like fun...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Scott Vernon

"Joe" wrote

what is EDT?

Eastern Daylight Time. I thought only Indiana used this, but apparently
knot.

What is a Sr. is that a level of being a nun?

Katytype for St. (Saint). Get with the program, Joe.

SV

Walt

Scott Vernon wrote:
"Joe" wrote

what is EDT?

Eastern Daylight Time. I thought only Indiana used this, but apparently
knot.

Um... the entire eastern part of the US uses EDT. Canada too (except
some of the Maritime provinces.)

Indiana uses Central Standard Time (CST) year round. The don't use
Eastern Time or Daylight time. Ever. (friggin' Hoosiers...sheesh)

--
//-Walt
//

Scott Vernon

"Walt" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
"Joe" wrote

what is EDT?

Eastern Daylight Time. I thought only Indiana used this, but apparently
knot.

Um... the entire eastern part of the US uses EDT. Canada too (except
some of the Maritime provinces.)

Um, oh yeah, I guess I should know that living in PA and all.

Indiana uses Central Standard Time (CST) year round. The don't use
Eastern Time or Daylight time. Ever. (friggin' Hoosiers...sheesh)

Yes, that's it. I knew they were in some kinda time zone all their own.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

katysails

Zulu time is useful in navigating

The GPS converts it...I want to know what time it is int he here and
now...not in Greenwich....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

what is EDT?

Duh, Joe....don't yo have daylight savings time down there?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

I knew they were in some kinda time zone all their own.

Sort of like you're in some kind of world all your own.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scott Vernon

would you like to enter?

Paddleing Saints Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 1st 03 02:25 PM
Many Saints on 10-25-02 Aubentan ASA 1 August 30th 03 02:04 AM
Boaters like this make jetskier look like saints DJFRANKIEB General 7 July 17th 03 12:35 AM