Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Cairns

Default You get the funniest things in the mail.

http://community.webshots.com/album/152689402iXjZld

It was fine when "Sail" sold my name and I got a free gps, but this is going
a little too far. I feel that sailors are under represented, so I will be
doing my utmost to attend, and urge the President to offer tax breaks to
sailors, let's say, a $50000 tax credit for sailboat owners.
John Cairns