Jeff Morris

Default You get the funniest things in the mail.

Yes - I saw the part about clearance. But did they say the president would
attend?

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Yup. Said I had to send my check in ASAP so that I could get Secret Service
clearance, on the second page of the letter. I am looking for contributions.
John Cairns
"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Perhaps I missed it - did they actually say the president would attend?

"John Cairns" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/152689402iXjZld

It was fine when "Sail" sold my name and I got a free gps, but this is

going
a little too far. I feel that sailors are under represented, so I will

be
doing my utmost to attend, and urge the President to offer tax breaks to
sailors, let's say, a $50000 tax credit for sailboat owners.
John Cairns