John Cairns

Default You get the funniest things in the mail.

Page 3 "hope you will join President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, and
Republican congressional leaders"
http://www.dcconvention.com/meeting/...lroom_0304.asp
I will guess that your $2500 gets you a seat somewhere in the hall, maybe
even a nosebleed seat in the balcony. I'm half-tempted to send a check off,
if I don't get clearance to attend I'm sure they'd have to refund my money,
right
John Cairns

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Yes - I saw the part about clearance. But did they say the president

would
attend?

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Yup. Said I had to send my check in ASAP so that I could get Secret

Service
clearance, on the second page of the letter. I am looking for

contributions.
John Cairns
"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Perhaps I missed it - did they actually say the president would

attend?

"John Cairns" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/152689402iXjZld

It was fine when "Sail" sold my name and I got a free gps, but this

is
going
a little too far. I feel that sailors are under represented, so I

will
be
doing my utmost to attend, and urge the President to offer tax

breaks to
sailors, let's say, a $50000 tax credit for sailboat owners.
John Cairns