Martin Baxter

Default 862 new messages

Ah crap, I go away for a few days, get a new boat, (well new for me) and theres's 862 unread
messages; I'm wondering how many are worth expending my time to read?

Anybody else get up early enough to watch the Venus transit this AM?

Cheers
Marty

FLying Tadpole

Martin Baxter wrote:

Ah crap, I go away for a few days, get a new boat, (well new for me) and theres's 862 unread
messages; I'm wondering how many are worth expending my time to read?

Yes, definitely. You should read Bottomed Out before anything
else.

Anybody else get up early enough to watch the Venus transit this AM?

I tried a binocular projection late this afternoon local time but
we had some cloud issues. There was a spot, however!

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Jeff Morris

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Ah crap, I go away for a few days, get a new boat, (well new for me) and

theres's 862 unread
messages; I'm wondering how many are worth expending my time to read?

none of mine.

Anybody else get up early enough to watch the Venus transit this AM?

My wife rousted me at 6AM. I used binoculars to project an image and I would
swear that I saw an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie dot on the Sun. That's my story
and I'm sticking to it!

Martin Baxter

FLying Tadpole wrote:

Martin Baxter wrote:

Ah crap, I go away for a few days, get a new boat, (well new for me) and theres's 862 unread
messages; I'm wondering how many are worth expending my time to read?

Yes, definitely. You should read Bottomed Out before anything
else.

Anybody else get up early enough to watch the Venus transit this AM?

I tried a binocular projection late this afternoon local time but
we had some cloud issues. There was a spot, however!

I was out at 0600 EDT with my welders helmet, caught third and fourth contact
at around 0700, gives one sort of a neat feeling.

Cheers
Marty

DSK

Martin Baxter wrote:
Ah crap, I go away for a few days, get a new boat, (well new for me)

Aha, so you went ahead with it? Congratulations!

Anybody else get up early enough to watch the Venus transit this AM?

"watch"?? I get up early every morning, and I wasn't watching, I was
turning the crank to make it happen...

DSK

katysails

MARTY! What a tease you are....so what kind of new boat? And where'd you
get it? And all that kind of stuff?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:28:14 -0400, Martin Baxter
wrote this crap:

Ah crap, I go away for a few days, get a new boat, (well new for me) and theres's 862 unread
messages; I'm wondering how many are worth expending my time to read?

Anybody else get up early enough to watch the Venus transit this AM?

I did. I wanted to see the live webcast on the internet, but it was
buggy, and kept locking up. So I had to go outside, and actually look
at the sun through a filter.

Announce: Help for Loco in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 February 21st 04 03:11 PM
Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home Bertie the Bunyip ASA 12 October 16th 03 11:54 PM
Off topic messages werlax General 16 September 28th 03 03:49 AM
Deleting messages with Windows 2000 Pro Synergy General 1 July 20th 03 05:07 PM