Synergy

Default Deleting messages with Windows 2000 Pro

I just upgraded my system from Win98 to Win2000Pro and seem to have lost the
ability to delete the spam postings from my newsgroups. Has anyone here
experienced a similar problem and found a solution? Thanks.

Louis
s/v Synergy
Westsail 32 #679
Miami, FL

Greg

Louis,
This surprises me since the OS does not have anything to really do with
that. I have used both Win98 and Win2000Pro for years now. What software
are you using to access the news groups?
Greg Luckett