Horvath

Default Absolute must read

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:15:47 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I'd say it's about 50/50. Some are just not worth it, and we
usually sell parts or even scrap them. I got my boat that way.
It had rainwater in it and a bunch of broken stuff, but the hull
was sound. They were getting ready to trash it, but I elected
to save it... at least I knew what I was getting into.

With a Catalina 27 going for $4500, your POS is worth about $35.

Bob Crantz

They must pay for their sins.

They must become contrite or they will burn forever in the flames of Satan.

BC

"Vito" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ory=63730&item
=2480457906&rd=1

katysails

They must become contrite or they will burn forever in the flames of Satan.

So now Satan's a fire breathing dragon? I think you're crossing your
metaphors there....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

His shorts are too tight.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
They must become contrite or they will burn forever in the flames of

Satan.

So now Satan's a fire breathing dragon? I think you're crossing your
metaphors there....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bob Crantz

You must like what you see then!

BC

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
His shorts are too tight.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
They must become contrite or they will burn forever in the flames of

Satan.

So now Satan's a fire breathing dragon? I think you're crossing your
metaphors there....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

How would you know? Are you in the closet?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message
They must become contrite or they will burn forever in the flames of

Satan.

So now Satan's a fire breathing dragon? I think you're crossing your
metaphors there....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax