felton

Default Absolute must read

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:15:55 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

That's not completely true in our case. We've sold several small boats
that didn't fit in our program, but we completely refurbished them first.
The ones we didn't refurbish, we priced accordingly.

That is good to know. Our Power Squadron meetings used to take place
in a facility that also served as a "nonprofit" collection center for
boats and automobile donations for another organization. What a bunch
of crap in that parking lot every time I would go to a meeting or
attend a class It was kind of interesting to wander through in the
same ways that automotive wrecking/salvage/recycling yards are
interesting, but I never saw anything that appeared salvageable. Glad
to hear that you guys are resurrecting boats and putting them back on
the water.