bruce

Default How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

I am just curious how many australians read this news group. I have a
thousand and one questions to ask, and so far the answers have been
very helpful. But no one answers from down under.

Bruce

John

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:26:13 GMT, RoyB wrote:

One reader in Hobart too.

Wellington, New Zealand... - even further down under...
Stephen Baker

Aussies can read?

ducks and runs, pulling on flame-proof undies

Old Nick

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:40:28 +0000, steveb wrote
something
.......and in reply I say!:

anz gvufyyho!

You need to turn your monitor upside down to decipher the posts!

steveb

************************************************** ****************************************
Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")
_/ )
( )
_//- \__/
Glenn Ashmore

Take heart. Science is predicting a pole reversal soon. Maybe in the
next 10,000 years you guys will be up North and WE will be down under. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

bruce

"dingodik" wrote in message . au...
you just havent asked the right question, im in adelaide
"bruce" wrote in message
om...
I am just curious how many australians read this news group. I have a
thousand and one questions to ask, and so far the answers have been
very helpful. But no one answers from down under.

Bruce

---

dingodik,

Aderlaide thats where I can from originally. Great place, gee I miss the KG's

Bruce