BoatBanter.com

-   -   How many Aussie's read this newsgroup (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6226-how-many-aussies-read-newsgroup.html)

bruce October 29th 03 05:50 AM

How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

I am just curious how many australians read this news group. I have a
thousand and one questions to ask, and so far the answers have been
very helpful. But no one answers from down under.

Bruce

RoyB October 29th 03 12:26 PM

How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

One reader in Hobart too.

John October 29th 03 07:00 PM

How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:26:13 GMT, RoyB wrote:

One reader in Hobart too.

Wellington, New Zealand... - even further down under...

Stephen Baker October 29th 03 10:46 PM

How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

Aussies can read?

ducks and runs, pulling on flame-proof undies

steveb October 29th 03 11:40 PM

How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

ospam (Stephen Baker) lifted the trapdoor, peered around
and wrote:

Aussies can read?

You need to turn your monitor upside down to decipher the posts!

steveb

Old Nick October 30th 03 01:53 AM

How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:40:28 +0000, steveb wrote
something
.......and in reply I say!:

anz gvufyyho!

You need to turn your monitor upside down to decipher the posts!

steveb

************************************************** ****************************************
Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")
_/ )
( )
_//- \__/

Glenn Ashmore October 30th 03 11:12 PM

How many Aussie's read this newsgroup

Take heart. Science is predicting a pole reversal soon. Maybe in the
next 10,000 years you guys will be up North and WE will be down under. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

bruce October 31st 03 04:05 AM

"dingodik" wrote in message . au...
you just havent asked the right question, im in adelaide
"bruce" wrote in message
om...
I am just curious how many australians read this news group. I have a
thousand and one questions to ask, and so far the answers have been
very helpful. But no one answers from down under.

Bruce

---

dingodik,

Aderlaide thats where I can from originally. Great place, gee I miss the KG's

Bruce