otnmbrd

Default God

God is good, god is great, yea god ..... whoopeedeedo (pick your God)
Creation is good, creation is great, yea creation .....whoopdeedo
Evolution is good, evolution is great, yea evolution ...... whoopdeedo

Some Humans can think, some humans can't ..... whoopdeedo
Some humans can think for them selves, some humans can't ...... whoopdeedo.

I interpret the bible, one way, you interpret it another ..... whoopdeedo

This discussion is useful, this discussion is meaningless .....
whoopdeedo, take your pick ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

otn.....nuff said

katysails

Don't quit your day job...your poetry will never sell....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

otnmbrd

A. There was nothing poetic about it.
B. Have no intention of quitting my "day job"
C. Couldn't care less if my point of view sells .... on this subject,
it's MY point of view .... your's can and may vary ...... whoopdeedo
.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .......

otn

katysails wrote:
Don't quit your day job...your poetry will never sell....

Lady Pilot

"otnmbrd" wrote:
God is good, god is great, yea god ..... whoopeedeedo (pick your God)
Creation is good, creation is great, yea creation .....whoopdeedo
Evolution is good, evolution is great, yea evolution ...... whoopdeedo

Some Humans can think, some humans can't ..... whoopdeedo
Some humans can think for them selves, some humans can't ......

whoopdeedo.

I interpret the bible, one way, you interpret it another ..... whoopdeedo

This discussion is useful, this discussion is meaningless .....
whoopdeedo, take your pick ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

otn.....nuff said

Pardon me, otn...whose side did you pick? ;-D

LP (surprised by this...heheheee)

Just tell 'em to kiss your ass? g Hope that's the case...

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
Don't quit your day job...your poetry will never sell....

Ahh now, Katy...don't be like this...

LP

Lady Pilot

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
Hey Katy, you get hit with any storms up your way this week? There was

some
nasty ones across Indy & Illinois. Gary on Tuesday night was wicked.

How close did the tornadoes and flooding get to you?

LP

katysails

Scotty asked:
Hey Katy, you get hit with any storms up your way this week?

We had a lot more rain the first part of the week and everything is still
well above flood level...and we're supposed to get more rain....and it's
pretty cold....not exactly summertime weather, ya know....corn fields are
going to take a real hit...and they're worried that there wasn't enough
sunlight for the bees to have pollinated the fruit trees so harvest this
year might be abysmal
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse