Lady Pilot

Default God

"otnmbrd" wrote:
God is good, god is great, yea god ..... whoopeedeedo (pick your God)
Creation is good, creation is great, yea creation .....whoopdeedo
Evolution is good, evolution is great, yea evolution ...... whoopdeedo

Some Humans can think, some humans can't ..... whoopdeedo
Some humans can think for them selves, some humans can't ......

whoopdeedo.

I interpret the bible, one way, you interpret it another ..... whoopdeedo

This discussion is useful, this discussion is meaningless .....
whoopdeedo, take your pick ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

otn.....nuff said

Pardon me, otn...whose side did you pick? ;-D

LP (surprised by this...heheheee)

Just tell 'em to kiss your ass? g Hope that's the case...