katysails

Default God

Scotty asked:
Hey Katy, you get hit with any storms up your way this week?

We had a lot more rain the first part of the week and everything is still
well above flood level...and we're supposed to get more rain....and it's
pretty cold....not exactly summertime weather, ya know....corn fields are
going to take a real hit...and they're worried that there wasn't enough
sunlight for the bees to have pollinated the fruit trees so harvest this
year might be abysmal
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse