Bobsprit

Default Doug and Katie are Boobs!

But you don't look at stars anymore?

Cheers

I currently use a Celestron 9.25 for most observing. I use it mostly in PA
where the skies are darker. I used to own a Dynascope and a little Questar for
travel. My current scope has a computer GOTO drive, but I still miss using
setting circles!

RB
Bobsprit

RB

Thats great boobsie, Glad all your films are not horror flicks.

Of course not. My favorite films....

Casablanca
King of Comedy
Treasure of Sierra Madre
The Thing (original)
Raging Bull
Magnolia
Dawn of the Dead
Moby Dick (Houston Version)
Moulin Rouge (Houstin version)

To name a few..

RB
Navigator

Bobsprit wrote:
But you don't look at stars anymore?

Cheers

I currently use a Celestron 9.25 for most observing. I use it mostly in PA
where the skies are darker. I used to own a Dynascope and a little Questar for
travel. My current scope has a computer GOTO drive, but I still miss using
setting circles!

I think the 9.25 is nice scope. I almost got that one. Is that a CGE
mount and a 9.25 with XLT coatings and a CF tube? Are you doing any
photography?

Cheers

Bobsprit

I think the 9.25 is nice scope. I almost got that one. Is that a CGE
mount and a 9.25 with XLT coatings and a CF tube? Are you doing any
photography?

Yup, it's actually my second one as I also had the early version. I traded up
for it because the CF tube made a big difference in how quickly I could start a
session. I beleive it's the best small portable around and it can provide
refractor like images at times. I also owned a C8 Classic, which was also very
nice. I probably should have stuck with the C8 because I used it more-easier to
set up.
Which scope do you own?

RB
Bobsprit

What a lame selection. Sucks to be you.

Wow! He got me there!

RB
Bobsprit

My list would include Ciderhouse Rules and Millenium Man just for
starters

I don't think I saw millenium Man. Cider House Rules was good, but I think
World According to Garp is the better Irving adaptation.

RB
Bobsprit

I'm afraid I didn't like Garp..the book was OK, the film..wellll.

The movie is awkward at times, but I liked the script which managed to touch on
key moments on the book...and Jenny Fields was truly brought to life. Owen
Meany is thought to be an impossible adaptation after many failed efforts.
I'll put Millenium Man on my list.

RB