Wally

Default Doug and Katie are Boobs!

Donal wrote:

"Let me guess! You are sooooo shallow that you don't subscribe to
any of the above theories???"

Good sneer, Wally.

That particular sneer was all yours.

You are beginning to sound a bit like a presumptuous teenager.

Oh? What am I 'presuming'?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Donal

"Wally" wrote in message
Donal wrote:
Wally wrote:
"Let me guess! You are sooooo shallow that you don't subscribe to
any of the above theories???"

Good sneer, Wally.

That particular sneer was all yours.

You are beginning to sound a bit like a presumptuous teenager.

Oh? What am I 'presuming'?

You are presuming that everybody is too stupid to notice that you
mis-attributed the initial quote.

BTW, I'm really surprised that you are only replying to my posts.

It would be nice to see you contribute to other threads!

Regards

Donal

Wally

Donal wrote:

You are presuming that everybody is too stupid to notice that you
mis-attributed the initial quote.

Mis-attributed what?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message
| BTW, I'm really surprised that you are only replying to my posts.
|
| It would be nice to see you contribute to other threads!

Good Grief Donal.... can't you even take a compliment with grace???

CM

Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message
| BTW, I'm really surprised that you are only replying to my posts.
|
| It would be nice to see you contribute to other threads!

Good Grief Donal.... can't you even take a compliment with grace???

Why?

Bob would love to have his personal "Wally". I don't need to have my ego
bolstered by internet stalkers.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Wally" wrote in message
Donal wrote:

You are presuming that everybody is too stupid to notice that you
mis-attributed the initial quote.

Mis-attributed what?

The initial quotation.

Regards

Donal

Wally

Donal wrote:

You are presuming that everybody is too stupid to notice that you
mis-attributed the initial quote.

Mis-attributed what?

The initial quotation.

What, exactly, was the text that I mis-attributed?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails