Bobsprit

Default Just Stopping by to say Hello....

Alien has had a 2nd Xmas this year with my Ebay sideline and boat sales....
Hope all of you are enjoying this season, which has started off nicely here.
Sunday had some flukey air, but plenty of it.

Here's Alien with her new dodger. She also has a lot of new hardware not
pictured.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al3.jpg

More items added to ebay for sailors all the time at:
http://tinyurl.com/2gmu3

Glad to see that my name carries on with imposters, lame as they are! Take care
and good luck with the trolling,

Robert B
Alien C&C 32
City Island, NY
Jonathan Ganz

Whew... only 57 transactions and already negative and neutral
feedback. Not much has changed.

Welcome back, BTW.

Some of these people are pikers compared to you and Nelly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Alien has had a 2nd Xmas this year with my Ebay sideline and boat

sales....
Hope all of you are enjoying this season, which has started off nicely

here.
Sunday had some flukey air, but plenty of it.

Here's Alien with her new dodger. She also has a lot of new hardware not
pictured.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al3.jpg

More items added to ebay for sailors all the time at:
http://tinyurl.com/2gmu3

Glad to see that my name carries on with imposters, lame as they are! Take

care
and good luck with the trolling,

Robert B
Alien C&C 32
City Island, NY

Capt. Mooron

Good to hear from you again Bob... looks like you are doing well on ebay.
I take it Alien is launched and this is a recent photo?

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Alien has had a 2nd Xmas this year with my Ebay sideline and boat
sales....
| Hope all of you are enjoying this season, which has started off nicely
here.
| Sunday had some flukey air, but plenty of it.
|
| Here's Alien with her new dodger. She also has a lot of new hardware not
| pictured.
|
| http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al3.jpg
|
| More items added to ebay for sailors all the time at:
| http://tinyurl.com/2gmu3
|
| Glad to see that my name carries on with imposters, lame as they are! Take
care
| and good luck with the trolling,
|
| Robert B
| Alien C&C 32
| City Island, NY

katysails

_Fresh Water Fishes of CHina_?????Rare???? The book or freshwater fish in
China? $299.00????You're a really weird dude, Bobby....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit

_Fresh Water Fishes of CHina_?????Rare???? The book or freshwater fish in
China? $299.00????You're a really weird dude, Bobby....

Katy, Most of my Chapman collection is sold. The last two books sold for over
1500. You might want to do a google search on Roy Chapman Andrews, not that I'd
expect you to have any science history in your background.

RB
Thom Stewart

Kate,

It's not the Fish that are rare in China, it's the FRESH WATER!!

OT

Thom Stewart

Nice Picture Nutsy,

Does bring up a question from the past.What's happened to the shackles
on the cleats?

Question 2; Why are your sheets extended so far back, in the furled
condition? Are your Jib sheet cars that far back or have you removed
them? I can't see them in the picture.

Ole Thom
P/S Dodger looks OK. Should extend your sailing quite a bit.

How Susy?

Bobsprit

Ole Thom
P/S Dodger looks OK. Should extend your sailing quite a bit.

How Susy?

Suzy is 20 weeks now. Everything seems fine. Comprehensive Ultrasound is this
week, but we already learned it's a boy!
The pic of Alien was shot just after getting the sails on, so she's not ready
to sail there...we sailed the following day and got it all tuned! The dodger
was an instant hit with the girls, especially when we hit cold air beyond
execution rocks. It's a nice dodger, far better than the ones from UK and Doyle
we checked out. SS frame, roll up windows, cut outs for the lines led aft and a
full cockpit awning the attaches via zipper to the top of the dodger. Cost was
1530.00, except my work for the yard paid for it, so it "felt" free! Alien
really benefited from all the ebay and yard work.
Anyway, I'm outa here for a while. I'll drop in with pics from time to time.
Enjoy the season and sail safely.

Robert B.
Scott Vernon

I don't like the looks of dodgers on small boats.
Took a cue from boob**** and looked around the garage, found 3 items that
were collecting dust, put em on ebay and got a couple hundred bucks for
them. I'll have to look in the barn next.

Scotty