Bobsprit

Default Just Stopping by to say Hello....

What with the way the dodger attaches to the side looks like it is not
snug to the combing, like it sticks out a few inches on the side and
is a trip hazard?

You're right to a degree, but it seems to be pretty snug, maybe a bit under an
inch of play at the top of the coaming. I could add one more fastner easily.
Everyone likes it so far and it's not too tall. I'll add a new pic for a
profile view. I think the designer did a good job keeping in with the lines of
the boat. In just one week, two other sailboats saw it and wanted his number.
He's more expensive than Doyle or UK though. But at least it's not a cookie
cutter dodger like the ones I usually see.
Today I'm installing a Wempe Barometer, Hydrometer and clock. all matching
brass instruments with opening bezzles.

RB

Flying Tadpole

Bobsprit wrote:

Today I'm installing a Wempe Barometer, Hydrometer and clock. all matching
brass instruments with opening bezzles.

AhA! Bobsprit proclaiming he's about to indulge in some
embezzlement!

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Jonathan Ganz

Bob doesn't worry about tripping. He thinks fenders lying around
are ok.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
(Bobsprit) wrote in message

Alien has had a 2nd Xmas this year with my Ebay sideline and boat

sales....
Hope all of you are enjoying this season, which has started off nicely

here.
Sunday had some flukey air, but plenty of it.

Here's Alien with her new dodger. She also has a lot of new hardware not
pictured.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al3.jpg

What with the way the dodger attaches to the side looks like it is not
snug to the combing, like it sticks out a few inches on the side and
is a trip hazard?

I like the look of the window being all clear, many doger have to
much canvas trim. Looks ok

More items added to ebay for sailors all the time at:
http://tinyurl.com/2gmu3

I'm going to have to look into buying Oars wholesale and listing them
to give you competation.

You need to get up to 2 solid pages of listings to steadly make real
money!

Nice Books BTW. Amazed me! I sold a 12 page steam engine book that I
bought for 1.00 for 375.00 on ebay.

Glad to see that my name carries on with imposters, lame as they are!

Take care
and good luck with the trolling,

Imposter, yeah right sure uh hu. yelp ok whatever.

Joe

Robert B
Alien C&C 32
City Island, NY

Navigator

Perhaps the fenders will act as cushions now?

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Bob doesn't worry about tripping. He thinks fenders lying around
are ok.

Jonathan Ganz

You're expecting too much from them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Bob doesn't worry about tripping. He thinks fenders lying around
are ok.

Bobsprit

Dump the 'hydrometer'.

Cheers

Yep, useless in a boat.

It also reads temp. and it's part of the set, which is very attractive.

RB
Navigator

Joe wrote:

What with the way the dodger attaches to the side looks like it is not
snug to the combing, like it sticks out a few inches on the side and
is a trip hazard?

No it's designed to rip off in a gale.

Cheers