John Cairns

Default 517 hours to go

http://www.drtacores.pt/index.php?ar...ais&ilha=FAIAL

Will have to do a little reading up on this place. There was a slight change
of plans, no stop in Bermuda, straight ride over to there from Lauderdale.
Haven't decided what to do when we get to Vilamoura, but based on a cursory
search, probably won't be staying there, looks slightly "touristy".

http://www.algarve-portal.com/en/cities/vilamoura/

So I have 3 weeks to get the boat ready to put in the water, when I get
back, or might just put in the water before I leave. Decisions,
decisions...............

John Cairns

Horvath

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:31:03 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

So I have 3 weeks to get the boat ready to put in the water, when I get
back, or might just put in the water before I leave. Decisions,
decisions...............

Mine is going in Monday. New prop. Bottom painted. Hull washed and
waxed. Modified secret keel. We are going to be unbeatable.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

John Cairns

wrote this crap:

So I have 3 weeks to get the boat ready to put in the water, when I get
back, or might just put in the water before I leave. Decisions,
decisions...............

Mine is going in Monday. New prop. Bottom painted. Hull washed and
waxed. Modified secret keel. We are going to be unbeatable.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Of course you are! I'm sure you'll be posting a link to the results, right?
I'm sure when I'm gone you'll tell us all how you won the Mills Race?
John Cairns

Horvath

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:22:34 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
wrote this crap:

How can it be secret? That would make it illegal.

That's part of the secret.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:38:24 -0500, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

Mine is going in Monday. New prop. Bottom painted. Hull washed and
waxed. Modified secret keel. We are going to be unbeatable.

Of course you are! I'm sure you'll be posting a link to the results, right?
I'm sure when I'm gone you'll tell us all how you won the Mills Race?
John Cairns

Of course.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Jonathan Ganz

He's going to win a lot of fags, I mean flags.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

So I have 3 weeks to get the boat ready to put in the water, when I

get
back, or might just put in the water before I leave. Decisions,
decisions...............

Mine is going in Monday. New prop. Bottom painted. Hull washed and
waxed. Modified secret keel. We are going to be unbeatable.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Lady Pilot

Jeeze, Jeff! You just discovered the secret to all those trophies he claims
to have...(remember those pics he posted of winning trophies, now we know
how they were obtained...LOL)

LP (maybe someone should alert the "sailing umpires"?)

wrote this crap:

So I have 3 weeks to get the boat ready to put in the water, when I

get
back, or might just put in the water before I leave. Decisions,
decisions...............

Mine is going in Monday. New prop. Bottom painted. Hull washed and
waxed. Modified secret keel. We are going to be unbeatable.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:33:11 -0400, Matt Colie
wrote this crap:

Gee, do you think it will matter that I forwarded a copy of this thread
to PHRF-LE?

Nope.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."