Lady Sailor

Default Back in Paradise

We are back at Paradise Village Marina in Puerto Valarta and I just
thought I'd check in and see how you guys are doing. It's good to see
Taddy is back. Is the opera in production yet? It's just as good to
see Bob is gone. Please tell me he isn't going to be a father.
That's just a bad joke, right? And what's this about Katy moving?
You are actually leaving that great inland sea Katy?

We've spent the past few months cruising the Gold Coast of mainland
Mexico and are now preparing to head back up to explore the Sea of
Cortez for the summer. Today we are preparing New Zealand leg of lamb
with all the trimmings for the Yacht Club. Mike had a hankerin' for
it the other day and we mentioned it to some friends and the next
thing you know the Yacht Club offered to buy all the food if we did
the cooking. We said OK, the club put out a sign up sheet and we are
expecting 55 people for dinner tonight!

I hope you all are having a nice Easter.

Lady B.
S/V Arabella
http://www.sailinglinks.com/notes.htm
JAXAshby

the was a "Lady B"(arbara Wrede Fulmor) from Orange County Calif discussed at
length in a couple of the sailing sites. I trust that the lady of discussion
has moved on to other endevers.

[...]

katysails

Hey, Barb,
Happy Easter to you, too! Yes, we are contemplating a move to Fort Myers if
job interviews next week pan out. And sad as it may be, we may have to say
good-bye to our Great Inland Sea. But it will be a challenge and there are
new sailing skills to learn, such as reading tideharts and dealing with no
ice and snow....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Sailor

Wow Katy, this sounds like good news to us. We expect to transit the
canal next spring and eventualy be in your neck of the woods, or palms
as it may be. Don't worry, you won't miss the ice storms and learing
the tide charts is a piece of cake. You will love it and Chanteuse
will love being sailed year round.

Lady B.
S/V Arabella

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Hey, Barb,
Happy Easter to you, too! Yes, we are contemplating a move to Fort Myers if
job interviews next week pan out. And sad as it may be, we may have to say
good-bye to our Great Inland Sea. But it will be a challenge and there are
new sailing skills to learn, such as reading tideharts and dealing with no
ice and snow....

katysails

Barb re;ated: We expect to transit the
canal next spring and eventualy be in your neck of the woods, or palms
as it may be.

That'd be great! Would sure take less time than traveling all the way up
the Mississippi!
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM