Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Cairns

Default Why don't you guys just leave it alone

Pretty obvious by now, "Jim Cate" is just a troll, pretty successful one at
that. If he isn't and he ends up doing what he claims he's going to do, you
probably won't be hearing much from him down the road. If he is, which I
strongly suspect, he's got everyone here, almost everyone, firmly hooked.
Now I will admit he hooked me but unless it's blatantly obvious(politics or
something of that nature) I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
It is blatantly obvious that "Jim" is just trolling along, he admitted as
much very recently when he posted..................

"Actually, I knew what I was getting into when
I decided to defend the Macs on this ng, since this group has been
bashing them for a number of years."

Which would make his initial posts, claiming he wanted "opinions" about the
mac, bald-faced lies. Which would greatly increase the probability that
everything he has posted is untrue. Wouldn't surprise me if this was the
Boob, you know how much he loved to troll.
John Cairns