Christopher Robin

Default I must leave.

I feel like things are getting very hard for me in here. It's just no
longer very easy. Whether I set myself up for criticism or not, or whether I
deserve it or not, is an open question, but I'm getting a lot of it. I'm now
getting more of it, with more frequency, and in a much more personal way, than
the other regular posters in here. Yes, there are definitely supportive
posts, and others that are not critical, but when the volume of posts is high,
that tends not to matter, because there are plenty of "tough" or "critical"
posts, and they stick harder. I'm sensitive, and they hurt. I'm a huge "F"
(Feeler) on Myers-Briggs (ENFP), and most things are not logical or literal to
me, and I cannot handle them in that fashion. … I go by feelings and
emotions. Although just about everyone in my real life considers me a
sweetheart, and I haven't ever had problems before in other clubs or NGs,
everything I say in here just makes things worse. I simply do not know how to
conduct myself within this newsgroup in any way that will make me seem likeable
or trustworthy, or like an asset to the NG. Therefore, I must leave.

This kind of atmosphere is just too difficult for me - it is impossible to
overcome. I just can't address every little thing. The emails I'm now getting
are incredibly nasty, and go well beyond the newsgroup critique. 3 or 4 nasty,
very personal emails from people who won't clearly identify themselves, is
enough for me to need out. I think you guys understand. Therefore, for this
reason, as well as the first 4, I will for all practical purposes, take leave
of this newsgroup. You may critique / discuss this final post, but I need to
take a pass on responding. I wish you all the very best in life, and I hope
that you all are happy and successful.

One last thing: although you guys are certainly absolutely free to say
anything on this NG, I would like to make a request for no more personal emails
if they are negative or "attacks".

Christopher Robin
Shen44

If you are so thin skinned that you can't take the butt dragging, and criticism
of ideas, which is prevelant in these groups, then you are best not a
participent.
In boating, as in many other venues, there are many ideas/solutions to the
same problem, which relate to a particular condition, and many don't see the
possible relation.
Sit back, relax, and follow .... you may only find something of value in one of
every thousand post.
Course, this particular NG, is 90% ot BS, but even here, a fast run through,
occasionally yields some usefull ,,,,, whatever.......

Shen
Chuck Tribolet

Given that a quick review of the subjects of your posts shows that not one had anything
to do with boating: GOOD BYE. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

"Christopher Robin" wrote in message om...
[...]

Florida Keyz

Ther sure are a lot of Jerks in this O.T. group. You guys need to find another
way to pleasure youself instead of this mental masturbation!

sheesh!
basskisser

(Christopher Robin) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Guess you shouldn't have started your crap, then.