JAXAshby

Default Yamaha 30, 1987

Yamaha should stick to motorcycles.
Or is it musical instruments?

Yamaha has made excellent motorcyles since the 1960s, and excellent musical
instruments since the 19th century.

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...

Sails have seen very little use.

Anyone have any experience with this type of boat?

JAP CRAP! I'd give it away to.

Joe

DSK

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

I don't have many details yet, but it looks like we're going to get this
as a donation. All I know is that it is not a fix-it boat, except for
routine
diesel filter change that is due. Sails have seen very little use.

Anyone have any experience with this type of boat?

I've sailed on a Yamaha 26 and a 36, but not seen a 30. My impression is
that they are quite well built, but not stellar performers. Should be a
great club boat.

A friend of mine got a Yamaha 26 for quite low price. I've noticed these
boats don't seem to drawmuch interest on the market. Don't know why.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

I'm looking forward to teaching on it. Here's a pic. For some reason,
the owner never put the current tags on it, but he does have them...
strange. He only owned it for 16 months, but decided he doesn't
sail enough to justify owning it. Can't beat for free...

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/yamahaboat1.jpg