JAXAshby

Default Posts on subs lost. I dunno why, and don't care.

I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that launched an
aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired on a California oil
operation. I posted from the same prior posting each time and the posts gots
lost somewhere before they got here. I don't care. I am going to let dougies
and jeffies and joonyies pull their collective 3" puds for the rest of the
night. They are dumber than dog squat and they are not even capable of
understanding that. No discussion is possible with them because they are
utterly lacking in the native mental candlepower.

DSK

JAXAshby wrote:
I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that launched an
aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired on a California oil
operation. I posted from the same prior posting each time and the posts gots
lost somewhere before they got here. I don't care.

That's because you posted them to rec.boats, which is a different
newsgroup where you also embarrass yourself.

BTW, you said that a Japanese sub SHELLED Seattle, and that a U-boat was
sunk by the USCG on LIS and that they bragged about it, and that a
U-boat patrolled & was sunk in combat & was marked as an obstruction on
charts in the Potomac River.

In other words, out of all your hilarious claims.... one of them
actually was true, and the rest were.... well, you know.

DSK

DD730

How about Nobuo Fujita who bombed Oregon in a biplane off a sub?
Or I-23 who sank a patrol boat in full view of bathers on Monterey Beach?
Or I-25 that ran a merchantman ashore on the Columbia River?
Or Dec 24, 1941 when several coastal areas of California, Washington, and
Oregon were shelled by subs?

It's all true.

JAXAshby wrote:
I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that
launched an aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired
on a California oil operation. I posted from the same prior posting
each time and the posts gots lost somewhere before they got here. I
don't care. I am going to let dougies and jeffies and joonyies pull
their collective 3" puds for the rest of the night. They are dumber
than dog squat and they are not even capable of understanding that.
No discussion is possible with them because they are utterly lacking
in the native mental candlepower.

Jonathan Ganz

But, you are the KING of DOPES now that bob has been beaten,
lost, and gave up.

wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:41:54 -0500, DSK wrote:

JAXAshby wrote:
I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that

launched an
aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired on a

California oil
operation. I posted from the same prior posting each time and the

posts gots
lost somewhere before they got here. I don't care.

That's because you posted them to rec.boats, which is a different
newsgroup where you also embarrass yourself.

BTW, you said that a Japanese sub SHELLED Seattle, and that a U-boat was
sunk by the USCG on LIS and that they bragged about it, and that a
U-boat patrolled & was sunk in combat & was marked as an obstruction on
charts in the Potomac River.

In other words, out of all your hilarious claims.... one of them
actually was true, and the rest were.... well, you know.

Please don't fail to point out your own errors and failings in this story

Tuggy!
You waded in with derision, only to find out that Jax was right and you

were
WRONG! You are as big a dope as Jax. Actually you are a bigger dope than

Jax,
because you pretend that you actually know more than he does. I'm begining

wonder if you two were separated at birth. You both huff and puff, but

neither
knows much that can be relied on. Reading enthusiaist magazines does not

an
expert make.

BB

DSK

DD730 wrote:
How about Nobuo Fujita who bombed Oregon in a biplane off a sub?
Or I-23 who sank a patrol boat in full view of bathers on Monterey Beach?
Or I-25 that ran a merchantman ashore on the Columbia River?
Or Dec 24, 1941 when several coastal areas of California, Washington, and
Oregon were shelled by subs?

It's all true.

Yes it is. Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction!

wrote:
... You waded in with derision, only to find out that Jax was right and you were
WRONG!

Oh really? I guess you don't know much, sock puppet.

Jax said- a Japanese sub shelled Seattle, did not do much damage, and
the incident was well known.

What really happened... a Japanese sub claimed to have flown a scout
mission over Seattle... might have really happened. Oh wait Jax was
right about one thing, the damage *was* slight!

Jax said- a U-boat entered the Potomac River during the war, was sunk
there, and marked on the chart as an obstruction.

What really happened... A German submarine taken as a prize after the
war was towed into the Potomac by the U.S. Navy and sunk as part of of a
weapons experiment. It certainly is not marked on any charts as an
obstruction, because it is over 60' down. In fact for years the Navy
gave false details about the location of the sub.

What Jax said- a U-boat was sunk in Long Island Sound by the USCG, that
it was their only U-boat sinking, and that they bragged inordinately
about it.

What really happened... a U-boat was indeed sunk in LIS... although it
wasn't by the USCG and they never bragged about it.

And you want to blow a lot of gas about how Jax was RIGHT!

Be really careful when your nannie brings in your soup, BittyBill,
sometimes people can drown in a bowl of soup. Maybe you should wear a PFD...

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

No, I think you WIN. You HAVE TO WIN. Just like your bottom
buddy Bob. YOU WIN!!

wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:31:49 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

But, you are the KING of DOPES now that bob has been beaten,
lost, and gave up.

You are getting pretty desperate, there Ganz. Maybe you should volunteer

for the
candidate of choice and meet some real people outside your hovel.

BB

.. .

JAXAshby wrote:
[...]

Donal

"DSK" wrote in message
JAXAshby wrote:
I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that

launched an
aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired on a

California oil
operation. I posted from the same prior posting each time and the posts

gots
lost somewhere before they got here. I don't care.

That's because you posted them to rec.boats, which is a different
newsgroup where you also embarrass yourself.

LOL ...

That is just too funny!

Regards

Donal