Donal

Default Posts on subs lost. I dunno why, and don't care.

wrote in message
Reading enthusiaist magazines does not an
expert make.

Perhaps you could tell us how you got *your* expertise? Many of us have
been stunned by your sailing knowledge!

There are comments galore in private e-mails! Recent quotes include such
gems as "BinaryBill is a real genius.", "Where does BB get his knowledge
from?", "BinaryBill knows more about sailing than Bob 'n Jax combined!"

C'mon, BB, 'fess up. You're a professional, aren't you?

Regards

Donal

JAXAshby

DOOOO nul you r a twit. A british twit. which is a ****.

JAX

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"DSK" wrote in message
JAXAshby wrote:
I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that

launched an
aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired on a

California oil
operation. I posted from the same prior posting each time and the posts

gots
lost somewhere before they got here. I don't care.

That's because you posted them to rec.boats, which is a different
newsgroup where you also embarrass yourself.

LOL ...

That is just too funny!

Regards

Donal

JAXAshby

Or 1932 when a Mexican helocopter bombed San Jose
Or 1941 a Canadian fighter jet strafed the runway at Eisenhower airport in Wisconsin

JAX

"DD730" wrote in message .com...
How about Nobuo Fujita who bombed Oregon in a biplane off a sub?
Or I-23 who sank a patrol boat in full view of bathers on Monterey Beach?
Or I-25 that ran a merchantman ashore on the Columbia River?
Or Dec 24, 1941 when several coastal areas of California, Washington, and
Oregon were shelled by subs?

It's all true.

JAXAshby wrote:
I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that
launched an aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired
on a California oil operation. I posted from the same prior posting
each time and the posts gots lost somewhere before they got here. I
don't care. I am going to let dougies and jeffies and joonyies pull
their collective 3" puds for the rest of the night. They are dumber
than dog squat and they are not even capable of understanding that.
No discussion is possible with them because they are utterly lacking
in the native mental candlepower.

JAXAshby

what kind of ****head is so worthless, thinks so little of himself he has to
try to be someone else?

Thom Stewart

JAX,

You do know, as a Mensa, that the helocopter wasn't perfected until the
1940's The Canadians had no jet figthers in 1941 because there were none
until 1944 and he would have been a German. They were the only ones that
had them.
Our first active jets were used in Korea in the 1950

Please tell us how a mexican had a helocopter in the thirties and a
Canadian a fighter jet in forty one. Should I send along a Fart to help
you?

OT

Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
what kind of ****head is so worthless, thinks so little of himself he has

try to be someone else?

Good response, Jax. I nearly responded to your impersonator.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
old fart, your eyesight is too far gone to notice that is was not me, but
rather donal, who posted that squat.

Excuse me????

What do you think that I posted?

Regards