JAXAshby

Default Posts on subs lost. I dunno why, and don't care.

old fart, your eyesight is too far gone to notice that is was not me, but
rather donal, who posted that squat.

JAX,

You do know, as a Mensa, that the helocopter wasn't perfected until the
1940's The Canadians had no jet figthers in 1941 because there were none
until 1944 and he would have been a German. They were the only ones that
had them.
Our first active jets were used in Korea in the 1950

Please tell us how a mexican had a helocopter in the thirties and a
Canadian a fighter jet in forty one. Should I send along a Fart to help
you?

OT