DSK

Default Posts on subs lost. I dunno why, and don't care.

JAXAshby wrote:
I posted various url's on german subs on LIS, the Japanese sub that launched an
aircraft against Seattle, and the Japanese sub that fired on a California oil
operation. I posted from the same prior posting each time and the posts gots
lost somewhere before they got here. I don't care.

That's because you posted them to rec.boats, which is a different
newsgroup where you also embarrass yourself.

BTW, you said that a Japanese sub SHELLED Seattle, and that a U-boat was
sunk by the USCG on LIS and that they bragged about it, and that a
U-boat patrolled & was sunk in combat & was marked as an obstruction on
charts in the Potomac River.

In other words, out of all your hilarious claims.... one of them
actually was true, and the rest were.... well, you know.

DSK