JAXAshby

Default Lifelines

As stated, Tonka of Mound MN on Lake Minnetonka has been out of business a long
time. I seem to recall that the Tonka brand lay dormant for some time, at
least until after bunkrupcy issues were sorted out, and perhaps for some time
after that.

Rumor had it that Freddy who interited the op liked his women, and for a while,
his race cars.

however, skitch, if you and jeffies still can find new Tonka trucks to play in
the sandbox together, good on ya.

Tonka (of Mound MN and on Lake Minnetonka) has been out of business for
years.

You didn't google hard enough. Tonka was acquired by Hasbro in 1991, and as
division of Hasbro still makes trucks.

JAXAshby

joony wrote

[snip of all but the the information presented]

Jonathan Ganz

Yup. You were lost.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
joony wrote

[snip of all but the the information presented]

otnmbrd

JAXAshby wrote:
He's not the only one following this thread and laughing at you.

otn

so, over the knee, are you saying I should be worried about what bay sailors
tied to the dock except on less than 7 knot days think?

Nope. I'm just saying he's not the only one laughing at you ....
couldn't care less for your worries.

otn

otnmbrd

JAXAshby wrote:
It still says nothing. Lots of people spent time at McMurdo that don't know
squat about boats or navigation.

huh? a career merchant marine/ocean racer with decades of experience who has
spent enough time in MuMurdo Sound to have received a plaque for it knows from
nothing about boats or navigation?

jeffies, you drive a water tricycle. you can't find McMurdo on a map without
using google.com.

G Still doesn't tell us nuffin .... for all we know he was a career
merchant marine BR, in which he case he doesn't know squat about boats
and navigation.

otn

JAXAshby

couldn't care less for your worries.

otn

thank you so much. I was so concerned that you might worry about something
that doesn't exist and wouldn't concern you if it did.

Jeff Morris

I'd go with that. The only thing we know about your skipper is that he picked
you as a crew.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
yes, of course, over-the-knee. You know everything and he knew nothing.

Jonathan Ganz

I bet he's not do that again.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
yes, of course, over-the-knee. You know everything and he knew nothing.

Lifelines, slack or taught Parallax Cruising 4 March 2nd 04 03:31 PM
Bending stabchions ? Sven General 8 December 11th 03 02:23 PM
Lifelines Wally ASA 66 October 22nd 03 10:21 PM