Thom Stewart

Default Snow

Hey Katy;

Are you still with us or have you become a snow statue?

After watching TV Weather, I really do feel like a Wimp for whining
about a few days of weather in the teens

47 Degrees here now with rain. I've come to the conclusion that we,here
in the NW have lousy weather but a great climate

I know you've had a rough time so far with still another 6 week to go.
Hang it there

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

"Fuzzy Logic" wrote

There is always someone worse off than you!

Yeah, bobspit.

katysails

Fuzzy unraveled: There is always someone worse or better off than you!

My cousin, Alea lives in Fort St. Johns....she loves it there and =
wouldn't move back south for anything...she must have got all the "cold" =
genes in the family....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Right on Bro...... I'll be there tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

Take care and don't freeze to death. :-)

Don't forget to write to me if you get a chance!

LP

John Cairns

See if you can keep that could air up north. Isn't there some sort of
sacrifice you can offer to the weather gods?
John Cairns
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Right on Bro...... I'll be there tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

CM

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?yxd

| There is always someone worse or better off than you!

Scott Vernon

Yes there is, but first you have to find a virgin.

"John Cairns" wrote in message
See if you can keep that could air up north. Isn't there some sort of
sacrifice you can offer to the weather gods?
John Cairns
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Right on Bro...... I'll be there tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

CM
"Fuzzy Logic" wrote in message
| (Thom Stewart) wrote in
| 3253.bay.webtv.net:
|
| After watching TV Weather, I really do feel like a Wimp for whining
| about a few days of weather in the teens
|
| Here in land locked Edmonton, Alberta we have had around -30C for

about
| week with wind chill at -40C (that's -40F for you Americans) or

colder!
| Normal mean temp is about -11C for this time of year.
|
| Here is the forecast for the next few days:

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?yxd

| There is always someone worse or better off than you!

Capt. Mooron

Yeah... but I'll be damned if I will allow some God to spare you the
enjoyment of a real winter!

CM

"John Cairns" wrote in message
| See if you can keep that could air up north. Isn't there some sort of
| sacrifice you can offer to the weather gods?
| John Cairns
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Right on Bro...... I'll be there tomorrow! Looking forward to it!
|
| CM
| "Fuzzy Logic" wrote in message
| | (Thom Stewart) wrote in
| | 3253.bay.webtv.net:
| |
| | After watching TV Weather, I really do feel like a Wimp for whining
| | about a few days of weather in the teens
| |
| | Here in land locked Edmonton, Alberta we have had around -30C for
about
| | week with wind chill at -40C (that's -40F for you Americans) or
colder!
| | Normal mean temp is about -11C for this time of year.
| |
| | Here is the forecast for the next few days:
| |
| |
http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?yxd
| |
| | There is always someone worse or better off than you!

katysails

Thom asked: Hey Katy;

Are you still with us or have you become a snow statue?

After this recent episode, we are now 4 inches away from a record =
January snowfall...but there are still 3 days left, so I imagine we'll =
get there. Supposed to be single digits again tonight with wind chills =
below 0F. Driving's a bit of a stinker (too many fools with 4WD who =
forget that their brakes don't work any better than anyone else's). 50 =
car pileup a few miles east of here on the x-way...just outside =
Port;land...(which is where Mr Sails subs...glad school had been =
canceled!). I'm into extreme cabin fever right now and visit websites of =
tropical places every night while directing a fluorescent light bulb at =
myself. For a boat fix, I trudge down to the barn and visit the =
Butterfly.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Camp tent with stove PaddlingPair Touring 7 March 31st 04 06:57 PM
Trip report for the snow bound Wayne.B General 4 December 15th 03 11:26 PM
Snow up north??? Simple Simon ASA 4 December 9th 03 04:17 PM
WoooHooo, 1st snow! katysails ASA 5 November 5th 03 11:58 AM
Well, looks like the snow is on. Scott Vernon ASA 5 June 26th 03 05:22 PM