Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thom Stewart

Default Snow

Hey Katy;

Are you still with us or have you become a snow statue?

After watching TV Weather, I really do feel like a Wimp for whining
about a few days of weather in the teens

47 Degrees here now with rain. I've come to the conclusion that we,here
in the NW have lousy weather but a great climate

I know you've had a rough time so far with still another 6 week to go.
Hang it there

Ole Thom

Camp tent with stove PaddlingPair Touring 7 March 31st 04 06:57 PM
Trip report for the snow bound Wayne.B General 4 December 15th 03 11:26 PM
Snow up north??? Simple Simon ASA 4 December 9th 03 04:17 PM
WoooHooo, 1st snow! katysails ASA 5 November 5th 03 11:58 AM
Well, looks like the snow is on. Scott Vernon ASA 5 June 26th 03 05:22 PM