Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default I'm tired today, goodnite all

Worked out three times today, once at the gym, three hours on the bike and
then back to the gym for some powerlifting and 8 rounds of boxing.
I do stretching and one hundred one arm pushups in the morning, as well as
holding crunches for fifteen minutes. On the bike, if on the road, I do 65
miles in three hours, keeping my pulse between 155 and 165 beats per minute
for the whole duration. My resting pulse is about 33 beats/minute. I can
ride a wheelie for over a mile.
When I powerlift I usually lift about 60 tons total per session. Not only
can I crush coconuts with my prehensil thumbs, I can bend the weight lifting
bar around my waist. I can only box 8 rounds because I'm limited to the
number of knock outs I can inflict at the club.
After boxing, it's off to the hot turkish baths at the local bath house for
some fun. It's into the tub after I pick up a bar of soap someone has
carelessly dropped on the floor. It's after the bath house that I usually
feel real sore and drained. Now I'm off to bed. Nighty nite all!

RB

O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
Today in History Harry Krause General 3 January 26th 04 05:05 PM
Got a call today. Simple Simon ASA 2 November 26th 03 02:50 AM
I made 6K today! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 25th 03 01:07 AM
**FINALLY** went boating today! YEAH!!!! frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:36 PM