Bobsprit

Default Breakfast

I'm having hot, fresh French pastries, espresso and fresh squeezed kiwi
juice. Then I'm off to the gym and out for some mountain biking. I'll go by
the boat and when I return it's troll time.

Be back soon kiddies. Play nice.

RB

Capt. Mooron

How do you "mountain bike" in NYC???

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
news | I'm having hot, fresh French pastries, espresso and fresh squeezed kiwi
| juice. Then I'm off to the gym and out for some mountain biking. I'll go
by
| the boat and when I return it's troll time.
|
| Be back soon kiddies. Play nice.
|

| RB

Bobsprit

How do you "mountain bike" in NYC???

I don't live in NYC.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| How do you "mountain bike" in NYC???
|
| I don't live in NYC.

Semantics.... you're in a city. Which probably explains why you think you
are mountain biking because you are riding a mountain bike despite the fact
the streets are flat and the road is paved.

CM

Bobsprit

| I don't live in NYC.

Semantics.... you're in a city.

No, I'm not. There are 60 miles of parkland within walking distance (10
minutes) of my door. Forest Park has many miles of backwood bike and horse
trails. At this time of year you have to be careful. If you fall and get
injured they might not find you alive. We also take the bikes to Bear Mountain
State park, which is a lot of fun.
Again Mooron, you don't train in any capacity...but you can pretend to along
with the drinking and smoking.
Sure!

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | I don't live in NYC.
|
| Semantics.... you're in a city.
|
| No, I'm not. There are 60 miles of parkland within walking distance (10
| minutes) of my door. Forest Park has many miles of backwood bike and horse
| trails. At this time of year you have to be careful. If you fall and get
| injured they might not find you alive. We also take the bikes to Bear
Mountain
| State park, which is a lot of fun.

Wo-o-o-o-o Bob... that sounds so remote! You fall in a Park in a city of
over 2 million and nobody might find you! Wow! That Bear Mountain Park
sounds really remote and natural... with it's groomed hiking trails and
chalets. Yup that's some hard "mountain biking" alright.

| Again Mooron, you don't train in any capacity...but you can pretend to
along
| with the drinking and smoking.

Train??? What the heck would I "train" for?? That must be a city term to
make it seem more like you're a dedicated athlete... which of course one
look at your pink, plumb, overweight and out of shape frame would lay that
assumption to rest in a New York Minute!

| Sure!

Shoveled the driveway and approaches already this morning... did the farm
chores and spilt a 1/4 cord of wood. Man those logs just crack open at -24C.
I got the fireplace roaring and I'm on my second cup of Overproof Rum &
Coffee and my 3rd cigarette. I smoked a blunt before doing the snow
shoveling.

CM

Jonathan Ganz

He rides around the block, which is actually impressive. It means he
got out of his apartment again!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| How do you "mountain bike" in NYC???
|
| I don't live in NYC.

Semantics.... you're in a city. Which probably explains why you think you
are mountain biking because you are riding a mountain bike despite the

fact
the streets are flat and the road is paved.

CM

Thom Stewart

CM,

Nutsy ride the mounds on the garbage scows.

He'll soon be giving us a list of power tools to be carried on his bike.

OT

SAIL LOCO

Both the dimwit and Jax mountain bike up and down the steps of their Brooklin
walkups.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Capt. Mooron

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
| Both the dimwit and Jax mountain bike up and down the steps of their
Brooklin
| walkups.

Bob should try riding his bike up the down escalator at the local mall!!!

CM