Bobsprit

Default Breakfast

Both the dimwit and Jax mountain bike up and down the steps of their Brooklin
walkups.

Otis elevators....worth way more than your dinosaur!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Otis elevators....worth way more than your dinosaur!

.... and now we know where Bob does his "Mountain Biking"!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa!!

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
| CM,
|
| Nutsy ride the mounds on the garbage scows.
|
| He'll soon be giving us a list of power tools to be carried on his bike.

Maybe that's how he pulled his chest muscle... that Professional Grade
Grinder strapped to the carrier!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

You even win at lying!! wow

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
news
I'm having hot, fresh French pastries, espresso and fresh squeezed kiwi
juice. Then I'm off to the gym and out for some mountain biking. I'll go

by
the boat and when I return it's troll time.

Be back soon kiddies. Play nice.

RB

Bobsprit

Wasn't that amazing?

RB

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You even win at lying!! wow

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
news
I'm having hot, fresh French pastries, espresso and fresh squeezed kiwi
juice. Then I'm off to the gym and out for some mountain biking. I'll go

by
the boat and when I return it's troll time.

Be back soon kiddies. Play nice.

RB

katysails

Bobby brageed:=20
and out for some mountain biking

You ride it up and down escalators?
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

MC

Bobsprit wrote:

I'm having hot, fresh French pastries, espresso and fresh squeezed kiwi
juice.

How Pythonesque and how cruel!

Cheers