Bobsprit

Default Welcome Back, Mooron

Happy new year!

You were missed!

No, I haven't replaced Alien yet with a new stepping stone, but it's in the
works. Gayanzy and Snotty have joined forces....sort of like Thelma and Louis.
It's quite touching, even if they can't get much done.
Scotty didn't get a good VHF for christmas.
Gayanzy claimed that "serious cruisers" don't care at all about the interior of
a given design! That provided a lot of fun.
Donal's been pretty relaxed lately...I think he's losing interest until I post
new pics.
Neal fell off the group again to feign sailing.
Katy is her usual uninteresting smug self with god in her corner.
Old Thom wakes up once in a while to take a shot at me...but I still like him!
Ozzy is exactly the same. His computer may be just running an ELIZA type
program while he's away.
Skitch is MIA for now.
Gilligan loves to be anyone else, but at least he's fun to play with.
MC is riding the fence with great skill.
Marty pops up like a wart from time to time.
John Cairnes is still prone to say dumb things, right on the edge of sanity.
Jeff thinks his multi won't and can't sink.
Horvath is happy to have lost Gayanzy's attentions for a while.
Binary Bill rides the fence almost as well as MC these days. But he still won't
come to any of my parties.
Wally must have other stuff going on...he's quietly lurking.
Jlrogers acts like he's above it all.

And there you have it.....Goodnight Grandpa Walton...

RB

Capt. Mooron

Well don't get to used to having me around... I'm only here for a short
time. I need to go North again to make more jack so I can walk as tall as
half the dogs around here. :-)

Check out that Corbin 39.... major nice vessel. Unfortunatly it's not
remotely spartan in it's decor and way too comfortable for serious racers.

Dollars to doughnuts you haven't figured out what all the buttons on all
your gadgets are for yet! :-)

Insofar as SSB... I'll have to follow my instinct to assist you in spending
as much money as possible... so go for it! :-)

Malo Dude!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Happy new year!
|
| You were missed!
|
| No, I haven't replaced Alien yet with a new stepping stone, but it's in
the
| works. Gayanzy and Snotty have joined forces....sort of like Thelma and
Louis.
| It's quite touching, even if they can't get much done.
| Scotty didn't get a good VHF for christmas.
| Gayanzy claimed that "serious cruisers" don't care at all about the
interior of
| a given design! That provided a lot of fun.
| Donal's been pretty relaxed lately...I think he's losing interest until I
post
| new pics.
| Neal fell off the group again to feign sailing.
| Katy is her usual uninteresting smug self with god in her corner.
| Old Thom wakes up once in a while to take a shot at me...but I still like
him!
| Ozzy is exactly the same. His computer may be just running an ELIZA type
| program while he's away.
| Skitch is MIA for now.
| Gilligan loves to be anyone else, but at least he's fun to play with.
| MC is riding the fence with great skill.
| Marty pops up like a wart from time to time.
| John Cairnes is still prone to say dumb things, right on the edge of
sanity.
| Jeff thinks his multi won't and can't sink.
| Horvath is happy to have lost Gayanzy's attentions for a while.
| Binary Bill rides the fence almost as well as MC these days. But he still
won't
| come to any of my parties.
| Wally must have other stuff going on...he's quietly lurking.
| Jlrogers acts like he's above it all.
|
| And there you have it.....Goodnight Grandpa Walton...
|
| RB

Bobsprit

Check out that Corbin 39.... major nice vessel. Unfortunatly it's not
remotely spartan in it's decor and way too comfortable for serious racers.

Mooron, you can't be a serious sailor for even noticing the
interior....acording to Gayanzy.
Sorry you won't be sticking around. Note the handiwork with Snotty and Gayanzy
breaching in several threads....while I sleep. I win again...I guess.

RB

Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

Wally must have other stuff going on...he's quietly lurking.

I pop up now and then to keep my hand in, but life isn't very boat-oriented
at the moment. (Hi Mooron!)

And there you have it.....Goodnight Grandpa Walton...

Goodnight, Mary-ellen.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Capt. Mooron

Heh Wally.... good to see you're still in the pond so to speak. :-)

CM

"Wally" wrote in message
| Bobsprit wrote:
|
| Wally must have other stuff going on...he's quietly lurking.
|
| I pop up now and then to keep my hand in, but life isn't very
boat-oriented
| at the moment. (Hi Mooron!)
|

| And there you have it.....Goodnight Grandpa Walton...
|
| Goodnight, Mary-ellen.
|

| --
| Wally
| www.artbywally.com

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Happy new year!

You were missed!

Absolutely!

No, I haven't replaced Alien yet with a new stepping stone, but it's in

the
works. Gayanzy and Snotty have joined forces....sort of like Thelma and

Louis.
It's quite touching, even if they can't get much done.

Ok. You win, again, Bob!

Scotty didn't get a good VHF for christmas.
Gayanzy claimed that "serious cruisers" don't care at all about the

interior of
a given design! That provided a lot of fun.

A lot??? Don't overestimate yourself!

Donal's been pretty relaxed lately...I think he's losing interest until I

post
new pics.

True. I've not been behaving according to form lately. Maybe new pictures
will cure me, but, somehow, I feel that I need a change of bait.

Neal fell off the group again to feign sailing.

His farewells had a truly depressing sound of "finality". I really hope
that I misinterpreted them.

Katy is her usual uninteresting smug self with god in her corner.
Old Thom wakes up once in a while to take a shot at me...but I still like

him!

Hah! You're still afraid to debate sailing with him!

Ozzy is exactly the same. His computer may be just running an ELIZA type
program while he's away.

He can afford to pay someone to impersonate him.

Skitch is MIA for now.
Gilligan loves to be anyone else, but at least he's fun to play with.

Jax???? Who knows!

MC is riding the fence with great skill.
Marty pops up like a wart from time to time.

Hmm. Marty irritates you???? I must study his posts in more detail.

John Cairnes is still prone to say dumb things, right on the edge of

sanity.

Huh?

Jeff thinks his multi won't and can't sink.
Horvath is happy to have lost Gayanzy's attentions for a while.
Binary Bill rides the fence almost as well as MC these days. But he still

won't
come to any of my parties.

That's 'cos you haven't issued any real invitations lately.

Wally must have other stuff going on...he's quietly lurking.

Jlrogers acts like he's above it all.

JL acts like he has a supplier of the finest quality cannibas.

And there you have it.....Goodnight Grandpa Walton...

Night, John Boy!

Regards

Donal

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:00:39 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

Ozzy is exactly the same. His computer may be just running an ELIZA

type
program while he's away.

He can afford to pay someone to impersonate him.

What and risk my reputation?

Hah! What reputation? You shouldn't worry yourself needlessly.

How was the Val D'Isere?

Was it expensive?

Regards

Donal

Horvath

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:08:31 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Bob, I'm surprised at you. You ALWAYS WIN.

So...You're the biggest loser on the internet?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM