Capt. Mooron

Default "Most Sailors"

How much lower _can_ you stoop?

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| ganz, I am already to using 3rd grade words for you, how much lower you
want me
| to stoop?

JAXAshby

as far as idiot go?

How much lower _can_ you stoop?

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| ganz, I am already to using 3rd grade words for you, how much lower you
want me
| to stoop?

Capt. Mooron

Not a major step for you... is it?

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| as far as idiot go?
|
| How much lower _can_ you stoop?
|
| CM
|
| "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | ganz, I am already to using 3rd grade words for you, how much lower you
| want me
| | to stoop?

katysails

Jon corrected himself by saying:=20
actually, what I meant to say was thanks for being so cordial.

You're welcome...and they said there are no manners on this ng!
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

JAXAshby

mooron, tomorrow morning I will have no hangover. How about you? Will you be
awake before noon?

Not a major step for you... is it?

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| as far as idiot go?
|
| How much lower _can_ you stoop?
|
| CM
|
| "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | ganz, I am already to using 3rd grade words for you, how much lower you
| want me
| | to stoop?

MC

Who cares?

Cheers

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| as far as idiot go?
|
| How much lower _can_ you stoop?
|
| CM
|
| "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | ganz, I am already to using 3rd grade words for you, how much lower you
| want me
| | to stoop?

Capt. Mooron

Yup.... 0630hrs.! No Hangover due to the excellent qualities of this fine
beverage! I'll start off by doing the farm chores and then cut and junk a
half cord of wood.... by noon I'll be into bottle number two and packing
away the Stihl. I've got some banks and moguls to build on the "Killer Hill"
run then I'll spend an hour redoing an AutoCad drawing of the marina
extension I'm doing for a friend of mine [who owns a marina] and after that
I'm picking up the kids from school to go tobogganing!! [ They promised to
carry my beer ]

O-o-o-o-o-oh-h-h-h Ya-a-a-a-a Bad Uncle Mooron!!

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| mooron, tomorrow morning I will have no hangover. How about you? Will
you be
| awake before noon?
|
| Not a major step for you... is it?
|
| CM
|
| "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | as far as idiot go?
| |
| | How much lower _can_ you stoop?
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | | ganz, I am already to using 3rd grade words for you, how much lower
you
| | want me
| | | to stoop?
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Martin Baxter

--

More like, "If it weren't for attrocious manners, there'd be no
manners on this group!".

Cheers
Marty (filix)
Horvath

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:30:28 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You would need to talk to bob about that... personally, I don't care
how far you stoop.

I'll bet you do.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Jonathan Ganz

Ummm... are you implying that you're a gay person? If so,
I'm sure you're very happy.

wrote this crap:

You would need to talk to bob about that... personally, I don't care
how far you stoop.

I'll bet you do.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Drunken Sailors Organize, Protest Defamation Jim General 1 May 10th 04 04:15 PM
Two sailors die in boat explosion in Bush's War on Iraq Harry Krause General 0 April 25th 04 01:28 AM
The only real sailors Poppa Pimple ASA 4 November 26th 03 02:29 AM
The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup. Simple Simon ASA 39 November 20th 03 02:17 AM
Dating advice for sailors from Simple Simon Simple Simon ASA 7 September 4th 03 01:11 AM