Horvath

Default "Most Sailors"

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:48:15 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Ummm... are you implying that you're a gay person? If so,
I'm sure you're very happy.

No. I'm not implying that you're gay. I'm saying it right out in
black and white. You are the gayest person I ever met. You are
completely preoccupied with my chest, Jon-boy.

Every comment you make has gay overtones. Even your top posting is
gay.

"Horvath" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:30:28 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You would need to talk to bob about that... personally, I don't care
how far you stoop.

I'll bet you do.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Jonathan Ganz

I know it's difficult for you to read, but I was asking
if you were implying that *you* are gay. Since we've
never met and I'm not interested in guys, I'm wondering
if you've been stalking me?

Re top posting... does that mean you're a bottom boy?

wrote this crap:

Ummm... are you implying that you're a gay person? If so,
I'm sure you're very happy.

No. I'm not implying that you're gay. I'm saying it right out in
black and white. You are the gayest person I ever met. You are
completely preoccupied with my chest, Jon-boy.

Every comment you make has gay overtones. Even your top posting is
gay.

.. .
wrote this crap:

You would need to talk to bob about that... personally, I don't care
how far you stoop.

I'll bet you do.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Bobsprit

Re top posting... does that mean you're a bottom boy?

Horvath, in all honesty...Gayanzy is clearly gay. He's been talking about your
breasts for months. It's pretty scary. I'd ignore him. He basically responds to
any post with dumb "oh yeah?!" type comments. Nothing clever.
Leave him be, as I usually do. He'll find another guy soon enough I suspect.

RB
Bobsprit

I think GanzyPanzy (aka Gay-Lo)

Gaylo???!!!! Porta Scotty???!!!!

We have a winner!!! Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Horvath

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:20:57 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I know it's difficult for you to read, but I was asking
if you were implying that *you* are gay. Since we've
never met and I'm not interested in guys, I'm wondering
if you've been stalking me?

*You're* the one stalking me. You follow up on all my posts with a
gay comment.

Re top posting... does that mean you're a bottom boy?

See what I mean?

.. .
wrote this crap:

Ummm... are you implying that you're a gay person? If so,
I'm sure you're very happy.

No. I'm not implying that you're gay. I'm saying it right out in
black and white. You are the gayest person I ever met. You are
completely preoccupied with my chest, Jon-boy.

Every comment you make has gay overtones. Even your top posting is
gay.

.. .
wrote this crap:

You would need to talk to bob about that... personally, I don't care
how far you stoop.

I'll bet you do.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

Just like you bob, who wins with every post. Of course, what you win
is the distinction of being the most stupid fool on this newsgroup, clearly
out-doing even Horass.

Typical lying bs from bob. Horass should be careful.. looks like boober
is starting to get "interested" in his tits.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Re top posting... does that mean you're a bottom boy?

Horvath, in all honesty...Gayanzy is clearly gay. He's been talking about

your
breasts for months. It's pretty scary. I'd ignore him. He basically

responds to
any post with dumb "oh yeah?!" type comments. Nothing clever.
Leave him be, as I usually do. He'll find another guy soon enough I

suspect.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

yup... I was right. Bob wins the bottom boy BB.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I think GanzyPanzy (aka Gay-Lo)

Gaylo???!!!! Porta Scotty???!!!!

We have a winner!!! Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Donal

wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:40:22 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Just like you bob, who wins with every post. Of course, what you win
is the distinction of being the most stupid fool on this newsgroup,

clearly
out-doing even Horass.

Typical lying bs from bob. Horass should be careful.. looks like boober
is starting to get "interested" in his tits.

Uh-oh... Gay-Lo is starting to sound jealous about Horbreath's tits!

Tell us about Bob's, suckler!

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

He's too embarrassed!

wrote:

Just like you bob, who wins with every post. Of course, what you win
is the distinction of being the most stupid fool on this newsgroup,

clearly
out-doing even Horass.

Typical lying bs from bob. Horass should be careful.. looks like boober
is starting to get "interested" in his tits.

Uh-oh... Gay-Lo is starting to sound jealous about Horbreath's tits!

Tell us about Bob's, suckler!

Regards

Donal

Drunken Sailors Organize, Protest Defamation Jim General 1 May 10th 04 04:15 PM
Two sailors die in boat explosion in Bush's War on Iraq Harry Krause General 0 April 25th 04 01:28 AM
The only real sailors Poppa Pimple ASA 4 November 26th 03 02:29 AM
The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup. Simple Simon ASA 39 November 20th 03 02:17 AM
Dating advice for sailors from Simple Simon Simple Simon ASA 7 September 4th 03 01:11 AM