Capt. Mooron

Default "Most Sailors"

Yup.... 0630hrs.! No Hangover due to the excellent qualities of this fine
beverage! I'll start off by doing the farm chores and then cut and junk a
half cord of wood.... by noon I'll be into bottle number two and packing
away the Stihl. I've got some banks and moguls to build on the "Killer Hill"
run then I'll spend an hour redoing an AutoCad drawing of the marina
extension I'm doing for a friend of mine [who owns a marina] and after that
I'm picking up the kids from school to go tobogganing!! [ They promised to
carry my beer ]

O-o-o-o-o-oh-h-h-h Ya-a-a-a-a Bad Uncle Mooron!!

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| mooron, tomorrow morning I will have no hangover. How about you? Will
you be
| awake before noon?
|
| Not a major step for you... is it?
|
| CM
|
| "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | as far as idiot go?
| |
| | How much lower _can_ you stoop?
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | | ganz, I am already to using 3rd grade words for you, how much lower
you
| | want me
| | | to stoop?
| |