Donal

Default Professional Courtesy and Respect

Oz1 wrote in message ...
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:37:04 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

Allow me to offer my congratulations!

How does your USCG Masters licence compare with the(Internationally
renowned) RYA Yachtmaster qualification?

Do I have to look *up* to you, or should I offer words of encouragement?

Offer encouragement, his licence requires no examination of practical
skills NOR sailing!

It's a cruel world! ........ A beginner like me can look down on an expert
like the great Capt. Neal!

Regards

Donal