Simple Simon

Default My Complaint About Katysails

Katysails is a constant source of embarrassment on this group.

Why? Because . . .

1) Katy doesn't know how to set her word wrap or use a
carriage return.

2) Katy doesn't know how or doesn't care to include at
least a snippet of the post she is answering. On the
rare occasions she does, she does not identify who
wrote the quote - it just appears with no identifiers.

3) Katy rarely talks about sailing, politics, science, religion
sex, or any of the other stuff men are interested in talking
about.

4) Katy's web site is mostly a waste of time because it
has next to no sailing content, small crummy pictures
and is rarely updated.

5) Katy's presence here is a magnet for other lame female
subscribers who also contribute nothing of value.

6) Katy's signature never changes and is boring as hell.

7) I can't stop thinking about her.

S.Simon

katysails

Katysails is a constant source of embarrassment on this group.

Why? Because . . .

1) Katy doesn't know how to set her word wrap or use a
carriage return.

Yes, I do. I just choose not to. It's a woman's prerogative, ya know.

2) Katy doesn't know how or doesn't care to include at
least a snippet of the post she is answering. On the
rare occasions she does, she does not identify who
wrote the quote - it just appears with no identifiers.

Those that I'm addressing know who I'm talking to. Your problem is that =
you think they're all addressed to you...or hope they are...and can't =
stand that your name is not appended. Silly boy.

3) Katy rarely talks about sailing, politics, science, religion
sex, or any of the other stuff men are interested in talking
about.

Yes, I do. You just don't read those posts. I will agree that lately I =
do not talk about politics. It is Christmastime. There is enough worry =
and sadness in the world and I am fully aware of it. I do not need to =
add my two sense worth and it will not change a thing. I would prefer =
that my holidays be directed at the true spirit of Christmas, and that =
is devotion to first God, and then my family. All else stands in a long =
line behind those things.

4) Katy's web site is mostly a waste of time because it
has next to no sailing content, small crummy pictures
and is rarely updated.

I don't have oodles of time to waste upgrading websites. I work many =
hours and like I've said before, the Internet is a game for me and =
relaxation, not reality.

5) Katy's presence here is a magnet for other lame female
subscribers who also contribute nothing of value.

Bring em on....the more the merrier....Sure wish LP would come back....

6) Katy's signature never changes and is boring as hell.

Really goads you, doesn't it? Can't stand it that Heinlein actually =
wrote such a thing, can you? =20

7) I can't stop thinking about her.

Like I said, if you've got nothing better to do then dwell on =
fantasy....

S.Simon

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

The Carrolls

Way to go katy. I like your website.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Way to go katy. I like your website.

Thanks. Maybe one of these days I'll have two seconds to add more.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:18:45 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Katysails is a constant source of embarrassment on this group.

Why? Because . . .

1) Katy doesn't know how to set her word wrap or use a
carriage return.

Yes, I do. I just choose not to. It's a woman's prerogative, ya know.

So you choose to be an idiot?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
katysails

Yes, I do. I just choose not to. It's a woman's prerogative, ya know.

So you choose to be an idiot?

No, I chose to be the especial thorn in your side. The goad that makes =
you read every one of my posts just to see if I have fixed the word =
wrap. It's the ultimate troll and I catch a fish on my lure every single =
time. You're the fish, Horry, and I just keep throwing you back so you =
can bite again. It's become a Pavlovian response for you, hasn't it?
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
Katysails is a constant source of embarrassment on this group.

No she is not!

Why? Because . . .

1) Katy doesn't know how to set her word wrap or use a
carriage return.

Yes, I do. I just choose not to. It's a woman's prerogative, ya know.

I used to think you should do it differently, but now that we know it's a
secret controlling move on your opponent...

3) Katy rarely talks about sailing, politics, science, religion
sex, or any of the other stuff men are interested in talking
about.

Yes, I do. You just don't read those posts. I will agree that lately I do
not talk about politics. It is Christmastime. There is enough worry and
sadness in the world and I am fully aware of it. I do not need to add my
two sense worth and it will not change a thing. I would prefer that my
holidays be directed at the true spirit of Christmas, and that is devotion
to first God, and then my family. All else stands in a long line behind
those things.

LP says: I agree, she's right, guys! especially you, Neal...you numbnuts

5) Katy's presence here is a magnet for other lame female
subscribers who also contribute nothing of value.

Bring em on....the more the merrier....Sure wish LP would come back....

I'm here, Captain. How can I be of service? ;-)

7) I can't stop thinking about her.

Like we needed to be reminded of your affection toward Katysails?

Dream on,

LP

SAIL LOCO

Katysails is a constant source of embarrassment on this group.
Why? Because . . .

As much time as you devote to thinking about her and posting about her I
think you are either jelous of her or have the hots for her.
If you had a larger more fitting boat for living aboard you could buy a
train set and have something to while away the time.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport