Vito

Default Just when we thot we'd heard everything

SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian who called police to report thieves were
trying to break into his home and steal his cannabis plants wound up getting
arrested himself.

Police called to a house in Adelaide, capital of the state of South
Australia just after midnight discovered four men trying to steal the
plants, which were being grown in two rooms there.

They arrested the men -- and the 23-year-old homeowner, who was later
charged with illegally growing 16 cannabis plants.

"He was calling from underneath his bed," a police spokesman told Reuters.
"I don't know what he was thinking. Perhaps he was smoking too much of his
own product."