Trevor Thom

Default OK, you have heard all abou these... - 1 attachment

He he! You most certainly got the Kiwis riled up with that one didn't you. I
owe you a few beers for that piece of work. Since I'll be out and about from
Canberra, let's get together and down a few.

Trev

"Bertie the Bunyip" . wrote in message
So, here they are!

Bertie the Bunyip

"Trevor Thom" wrote in
ink.net:

He he! You most certainly got the Kiwis riled up with that one didn't
you. I owe you a few beers for that piece of work. Since I'll be out
and about from Canberra, let's get together and down a few.

You're on mayte!

Bertie