Simple Simon

Default What really happened to Mooron

I did a little checking and found out what really happened to Mooron.

He was always a desperate man chasing every skirt that crossed his
path and when Lady Pilot dropped in looking for Johns she had no
trouble captivation the Oaf of Overproof. She had him wrapped
around her little finger - it was pathetic to see the man so whipped.

Anyway, Mooron was suckered into a 'rendezvous' with LP and he
quickly found out how much of a blind sucker he had been and how
she was just playing with him while he took it all seriously. He was
crushed and now he's ashamed to show his face around here again . . .

Can't say as I blame him for hiding his shame.

S.Simon

Scott Vernon

how do you know all this? Did he e-mail you? Don't let booby find out ,
he'll throw one of his jelous tantrums and call you a liar. He's very close
to edge right now.

SV

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I did a little checking and found out what really happened to Mooron.

He was always a desperate man chasing every skirt that crossed his
path and when Lady Pilot dropped in looking for Johns she had no
trouble captivation the Oaf of Overproof. She had him wrapped
around her little finger - it was pathetic to see the man so whipped.

Anyway, Mooron was suckered into a 'rendezvous' with LP and he
quickly found out how much of a blind sucker he had been and how
she was just playing with him while he took it all seriously. He was
crushed and now he's ashamed to show his face around here again . . .

Can't say as I blame him for hiding his shame.

S.Simon

katysails

Can't say as I blame him for hiding his shame.

Obviously a farce since Mooron knows no shame....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lady Pilot

--
katysails

What are you trying to tell me here? Maybe you should reply by e-mail...

LP ( just can't figure Capt. Mooron out...sigh)

Peter Wiley

In article qeRFb.21000$HQ.3155@okepread02, Lady Pilot
wrote:

What are you trying to tell me here? Maybe you should reply by e-mail...

LP ( just can't figure Capt. Mooron out...sigh)

Easy. Boats first, rum second, women afterwards. Sometimes, long
afterwards as the first 2 are cheaper, more reliable in effect and more
predictable WRT the aftermath. Buy a crab crusher, keep it in a warm
climate and ask Mooron to teach you to sail it, all the OP rum he can
drink laid on plus other bennies.

Might work.....

Peter Wiley

Lady Pilot

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:

What are you trying to tell me here? Maybe you should reply by

e-mail...

LP ( just can't figure Capt. Mooron out...sigh)

Easy. Boats first, rum second, women afterwards. Sometimes, long
afterwards as the first 2 are cheaper, more reliable in effect and more
predictable WRT the aftermath.

LOL! Typical male response.

Buy a crab crusher, keep it in a warm
climate and ask Mooron to teach you to sail it, all the OP rum he can
drink laid on plus other bennies.

rofl. That's great advice! I know of a Nordica-30 for sale, but I would
have to have his brand of OP imported.

Thanks! ;-)

LP

Lady Pilot

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Buy a crab crusher..

What's the exact definition of a "crab crusher"?

LP

Peter Wiley

In article gg5Gb.21170$HQ.12363@okepread02, Lady Pilot
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:

What are you trying to tell me here? Maybe you should reply by

e-mail...

LP ( just can't figure Capt. Mooron out...sigh)

Easy. Boats first, rum second, women afterwards. Sometimes, long
afterwards as the first 2 are cheaper, more reliable in effect and more
predictable WRT the aftermath.

LOL! Typical male response.

Years of experience..... "To outfit a boat will cause you much trouble,
but to outfit a woman, the expenses are double." If you have the boat,
finding women to crew isn't a problem (except for losers like Simon).

Buy a crab crusher, keep it in a warm
climate and ask Mooron to teach you to sail it, all the OP rum he can
drink laid on plus other bennies.

rofl. That's great advice! I know of a Nordica-30 for sale, but I would
have to have his brand of OP imported.

I suspect he's not *that* fussy. Any rum 100 proof or over will
probably do. Speaking as a long-term rum drinker myself, I wouldn't
bother with white rums. Inner Circle OP (unobtainable in the USA) is
good, a dark rum with lots of flavour and 75% ethanol content. Bundy OP
isn't bad either, we were drinking that last weekend, but it's only
57%. Teenage children have some uses once they learn how much ice goes
in the rum. There may be hope for them yet.

Peter Wiley
Peter Wiley

In article 1i5Gb.21171$HQ.14419@okepread02, Lady Pilot
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Buy a crab crusher..

What's the exact definition of a "crab crusher"?

A full keel cruising sailboat, not one of those fin keeled things that
draw too much water to get into shallow anchorages and don't track
worth a damn.

PDW
Thom Stewart

OP can mean "Overproof" but OP can mean Orther People's. I'm sure
Mooron will execpt either!

Ole Thom