Bobsprit

Default Why Billy & Mooron Cry at Night...

Let's see....Mooron probably had a tough day. No sailing. Binary Bill worked,
then when to a Bruce Springsteen concert. Okay, that's 50% gay. He didn't sail
on one of the best sailing days in weeks.

My day....Sailing with an old friend....then sailing some more as the sun went
down! Tomorrow...going for a night sail with a bevy of babes. Bill and Mooron
won't be sailing...again.

Here's a pic from today's sail...simply perfect 10-15 knots, clear and cool on
the water. Liz is an old friend and also a J24 racer...and over 6 feet tall!!!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liz22web.jpg

Capt RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Let's see....Mooron probably had a tough day. No sailing.

Yup... first day of WORK.. in a year.

| Here's a pic from today's sail...simply perfect 10-15 knots, clear and
cool on
| the water. Liz is an old friend and also a J24 racer...and over 6 feet
tall!!!

... and worth the climb! ;-)

| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liz22web.jpg

Later.... I'm off to tell people how to do their job again today... and get
paid for it.

CM

Horvath

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:38:00 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

| Here's a pic from today's sail...simply perfect 10-15 knots, clear and
cool on
| the water. Liz is an old friend and also a J24 racer...and over 6 feet
tall!!!

.. and worth the climb! ;-)

| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liz22web.jpg

That's one ugly ho. Are you sure she's a girl? Good thing she's not
uglier, with a tiny dick, or Jon-boy Ganz would be bugging you for her
phone number.

Later.... I'm off to tell people how to do their job again today... and get
paid for it.

Whoo-pee. I do that all the time. I spent two hours at the adult
bookstore, today. And got paid for it.

I found the perfect Sweetest Day gift for my fiance. Black leather
bra and panties, with a matching cat 'o nine tails. Nothing says "I
love you," more than fine leather.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Bobsprit

That's one ugly ho. Are you sure she's a girl? Good thing she's not
uglier, with a tiny dick

Hope springs eternal, right, Horvath?

bwahahahahahaha!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

The only thing you're interested in is boys... sad, really sad.

FYI, if it's a she, btw, then she won't actually have a penis. I know
you don't know stuff like this, so I'm going to attempt to educate
you whenever possible.

wrote this crap:

| Here's a pic from today's sail...simply perfect 10-15 knots, clear and
cool on
| the water. Liz is an old friend and also a J24 racer...and over 6 feet
tall!!!

.. and worth the climb! ;-)

| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liz22web.jpg

That's one ugly ho. Are you sure she's a girl? Good thing she's not
uglier, with a tiny dick, or Jon-boy Ganz would be bugging you for her
phone number.

Later.... I'm off to tell people how to do their job again today... and

get
paid for it.

Whoo-pee. I do that all the time. I spent two hours at the adult
bookstore, today. And got paid for it.

I found the perfect Sweetest Day gift for my fiance. Black leather
bra and panties, with a matching cat 'o nine tails. Nothing says "I
love you," more than fine leather.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

The_navigator©

Could be they've been trained to watch the food supply below?

Cheers MC

The Captains Nemesis wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:48:28 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

Holds the helm like a racer/sailor. Dresses like a racer/sailor. Yep,
must be true -rail meat!

Cheers MC

Ya know MC, the only time I see people behind the wheel like that
uphill are in Bubbles pics. Downhill sure, uphill.....?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit

Hope springs eternal, right, Horvath?

Do you realize that you just outted yourself?

How does your homosexual hopes out me? You see a woman and hope it's a man!
Nuff said!

BWahahahahaa!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

No. Bob is many things, but he's not a fag like you.
I know it seems to be your fantasy to meet another
person of your um orientation online, but this isn't
the ng for that. Most of us are real sailors, both men
and women, not a wannabe like you. We still haven't
quite figured out though if you are a man or a woman.
Please clarify.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 17 Sep 2003 10:40:49 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap: