Scott Vernon

Default Heard from Mooron

Got an e-mail today. he's busy working and helping with a friends boat. He
wrote he may not return to ASA because of all the BS from BS.

Scotty

Bobsprit

That'd be a shame. I'll send him an email of encouragement. Of course, the
internet lines are probably frozen up there and he won't be able to read it
until spring...

Relax, Doug. Scotty got no e-mail from Mooron.

RB

DSK

Bobsprit wrote:

Relax, Doug. Scotty got no e-mail from Mooron.

Scott isn't full of malarkey like some around here. I find it easy to believe
he got an email from Cap't Mooron, since I get email from him too every once in
a while.

DSK

Bobsprit

Scott isn't full of malarkey like some around here. I find it easy to believe
he got an email from Cap't Mooron, since I get email from him too every once in
a while.

So, you believe Scotty got an e-mail from Mooron and that my posts are a
problem for him?
I see.

RB
Scott Vernon

What business is it of yours who e-mails me?

SV

"****Head" wrote

So, you believe Scotty got an e-mail from Mooron

Bobsprit

What business is it of yours who e-mails me?

If it's no one's business why did you answer the post in a thread I started?
Sorry, Scotty! You're exposed again as a liar and a loser!

RB
Scott Vernon

what post?